Dr Dingus' Ban Appeal

Your SteamID (STEAM_0:1:178729662):

In-game name: Dr Dingus

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 24/07/2021 13:18:53 (1:18 PM)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Bunned

Further details:

Basically, my mafia org had their own base with very clear redlines, KOS signs and mob turf signs stating that other mob is KOS as well as open carry, cops ect. I killed someone who was a gangster when they were past our redline, which was on our owned property. He then came back within a minute, I considered this to be not abiding to NLR and killed him again when he was past our redline. I did not realise that apparently KOS doesn't apply to other gangsters, even if they're not in the organization I am not allowed to KOS them. I understand the rule now, but I believe that it's understandable how someone wouldn't think that is a rule, when you have a KOS sign, no matter who passes it.

Any evidence you can provide:

I don't think there is much evidence I can provide. I did, I believe place the KOS signs behind the redline, and our organization (Morningstar Family) uses a dupe to build our base, which has the mob turf signs at entrances to the residential section and the rest of the base with redlines. I really just didn't know it was a rule when they broke NLR to come back straight away, and walk into a KOS sign twice, could almost be in some way, considered baiting for it.

Have you become familiar with the rules?:

I am disappointed that I got this ban out of my lack of knowledge. To prevent this occurring again, I have read the rules carefully and diligently multiple more times, in case there are any more rules that aren't blatantly obvious.

I really appreciate whoever spends the time to read and consider my appeal, thank you and have a good day. I understand It's a relatively short ban, and I have already almost been through half of it, but I felt I should make an appeal, even to clear it up and get another opinion. Thanks

Hi Dr Dingus,

In your details section you explain that you accept what you have done wrong. We don't unban because you were unsure of the rule at the time. I happy to see that you will read the rules due to your lack of knowledge of the rules and I also thank you for that. Punishments have to be handed out to people who have broken the rules. I am excited to see the different person you are when you return after taking the time to familiarise yourself with the rules.

-bunned

• Like 1