Nanni Bunion Trusted application :)

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274839724/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157286998

Your in-game name: Nanni Bunion

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

gamehours.thumb.PNG.4c1bda3748d6af7b9a301898049841be.PNGhours.thumb.PNG.fe38e93af6406528b2fa6771d20bfe23.PNGHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

warns.thumb.PNG.d0f19e75f4c7e9e8bcabdd1e9ddc5893.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):shown above^^

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted because I am an all round nice and helpful player, I help new players with commands and I'm always honest I've done my best at going around to everyone and greeting them asking them how there day is going and I'm very active every day since I have started I haven't got a single verbal or warning at all I follow the rules I'm responsible and I just look after the community as much as I can, I try my best to spread positivity around and enforce the rules so new players don't get warnings and follow the correct guidelines so they can enjoy being on the server but there's always going to be someone who breaks the rules and ill jump onto it and get it dealt with asap so it doesn't ruin the others experiences on the server

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? helping new players learn what they need to and helping more people enjoy there stay in our community 1 person helping can spread to more and more which is what I would like to do i want everyone to enjoy the stay on the server as much as I can :)

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes extremely I always have them open in the background if I need to check over them

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes that sounds very fair to me and should to everyone no one should abuse any power they get even if it's only trusted powers

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? yes I pledge to not abuse my powers under any circumstances