Unban app Dick N Balls/Unwoven Sleeve

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UnwovenSleeve/

In-game name: Dick N balls

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 10pm AEST 20/7/2021

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Meridit

Further details: Banned for failrp because I was grav gunning bodies through the PD front office window when they got tazed. It was really funny and everyone around was into it except for maybe the police.

I believe I should be unbanned as it was a fairly small matter, it caused a slight inconvenience to the cops but it made a bunch of people laugh so all in all it was a positive expereience. A ban seems a bit unjust.

Any evidence you can provide: I recorded the whole thing, if you need evidence I can edit a video together or screen share the parts

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes

Cheers, Richard N. Balls

I agree that the length of the ban I had issued you is probably quite a bit longer than it should have been but in saying that you had grav gunned quite a few people and thrown them into the PD office. interrupting quite a few police officers rp in doing so and I think we can all agree that they have it hard enough as it is without people grav gunning tasered players around. Just because some players are laughing does not mean it's ok to do something. But, you were honest about the entire situation from the moment I brought you into the sit and I respect that. I am willing to agree that your ban should be reduced or finished with time served.

DENIED

After reviewing the ban appeal it is clear to see you know

you are at fault. Now for failrp and the time that you have been

banned for 3 day's.

I will go ahead and halve the 3 day's to 1 day and 12 hours.

You will be un-banned in approximately 36 hours.