Haru's Trusted Application

Haru

Prerequisites

• You must be familiar with all of our rules.
    Of course!
  • You must be well known within our community.
    Yes.
  • You must have 1 day of playtime before applying.
    Yeah..?

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/suoroen

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:165176179

What is your gametime? (Show Screenshot):

3w 4d 14h

Screenshot(423).thumb.png.98cf11829d69d7420063445f5e7c208f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Show Screenshot):

0, but I had 2, both were removed. Hopefully that doesn't impact this application.

Screenshot(427).thumb.png.f99005bfcea98e2f6a6418ecd3297b3a.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Show Screenshot):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I should deserve Trusted as I have full potential towards the curent privileges that are included with the rank. This includes the rank to building roleplay scenarios, props, and scenes. This can lead from simple base dupes to scenery such as vehicles, statues and showcases. I possess multiple MULTIPLE dupes from being a donator, a majority of which is affiliated with my job as a S.W.A.T. Commander.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Helping the community with the Trusted rank is a privilege. Being seen as Trusted means that you've been obliged to take the rank and be seen as a rolemodel for newer players, as well as people to ask for simple questions regarding DarkRP, as Trusted can be seen as players with experience.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am familiar with the rules and guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that any misuse regarding privileges as Trusted will be stripped completely.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree to never, nevermind not, abuse the powers that are given to me if I were to obtain this rank.

+1

Haru is an all rounder very respectful person, he is active in both OOC and discord. I have had many friendly interactions with Haru, over this time period I have come to realise that Haru is able to handle any unusual situations. Proven by his PD/SWAT rank, he also has experience as a leader. There is, in my opinion, no reason why Haru doesn't deserver this rank.

Best Of Luck! <3

bunned :)

• Like 1

+1

Great roleplayer, great person, someone who would be a great candidate to represent the server with the trusted rank. Having no warns with your amount of playtime shows you have extensive knowledge of the rules and how to follow them and I've had nothing but positive experiences with you both in and out of sits.

• Like 1

+1

Great roleplayer, great person, someone who would be a great candidate to represent the server with the trusted rank. Having no warns with your amount of playtime shows you have extensive knowledge of the rules and how to follow them and I've had nothing but positive experiences with you both in and out of sits.

i've had 2

both were removed

but i still feel guilty for the people who got me the warn by having them removed

Accepted

If I remember correctly, you were banned on the old server while holding the rank of trusted, but I've decided due to your commitment to the server and rule knowledge to re-instate your trusted rank.

(at first glance thought you already had trusted ngl)

• Like 1