John Kevin warn Apeal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530510237

In-game name: John Kevin

Time and date of ban : 19/07/21 3:25 (gmt)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: froakie

Further details: (nlr x2) i was was role playing as a hobo and trying to get some drinks from a bar but i got rdm'ed so i went back wanting to return to roleplaying as there wasnt a real reason for my death, i didn't interact with anyone that killed me prior or anything, then i was rdm'ed (the 2 people who rdmed me had no rp relation to the bar owner) so i didnt return thinking I was not welcome, i was then pulled into a sit and got warned for nlr x2.

Any evidence you can provide: N/A

Have you become familiar with the rules?: i am familiar with the rules and thought that rdm should not count as a rp related death

i am sorry and shall not do this again

in my eyes dying is a roleplay thing so even if it was rdm you still died so to me it is considered breaking nlr though i could be wrong about this and if i am i'm sorry. you say you didn't interact with anyone though the person who called the sit said you went past a kos line to make your self a drink from the bar after returning (this could have been me miss hearing things though)

in my eyes dying is a roleplay thing so even if it was rdm you still died so to me it is considered breaking nlr though i could be wrong about this and if i am i'm sorry. you say you didn't interact with anyone though the person who called the sit said you went past a kos line to make your self a drink from the bar after returning (this could have been me miss hearing things though)

when i say i didnt interact i mean with the guy who mad the sit and also the seconde time i didnt go past the kos line, i was killed because i wasnt liked i dont think

DENIED

Unfortunately you are at fault for NLRx2.

You should have made a ticket and reported the player

that killed you if it was RDM.

But from what I can see you walked past a KOS line and the person basing there killed you

There for this warn appeal will not be removed and will stay.