Camping's warning appeal

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:86499779

In-game name: Camping

Time and date of ban (Use timeazone): 08/07/2021 at 21:10:35 AEST

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Lachie Jeff

Further details: The reason for the warn and weapons black list 12h is RDM/LTAP

Any evidence you can provide: This warn had occurred while I was offline the time at which I was playing I was a hitman completing hits and remember a few players getting hits on them constantly. I had went to grab some food and came back after being AFK for a bit and decided I had played enough for the night and hopped off. The next session of me playing an admin had brought up the prior warn that i hadn't noticed up until then and had me confused as to why I had received it.

It does suck that I was offline during the warn and bl for 12 hours that it had caused me to not be able to have any evidence to backup my claims of the story. This in my eyes this was unfair to me as a player to be punished without the chance to defend my self which I know i had followed the rules of only doing hits during times that were allowed.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: After this I had went on to read the rules enough to pass the police training and receive a promotion from neddy. I understand the rules but know that i had understood them enough to do my hitman's job.

Denied

You are appealing a warn that is close to 2 weeks old, therefore how is the staff member supposed to remember this? Also if you leave immediately after being possibly being liable to a rule break then you are putting yourself at fault for leaving to avoid punishment if you disconnect after your incident, regardless of your intentions.