Screenshot2021-07-13172322.png.601d5f6860b4a9a823c073aead16b9a9.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1626162107378.thumb.png.fcfa626b9917db50e429fc09f21e3a1d.png

RDM
Warning
-
I RDM'ed a hitman in a
staff event nightclub,
as a 'Sewer Rat' after someone said 'they'd give 50k to whoever killed the hitman'. After collecting my 50k I got pulled into a sit, I immediately accepted the warn and apologized.

Undocumented
2x RDM
Verbal Warning
-
Earlier - during the day I RDM'ed the hitman - I was running around with a bunch of rats, 'fighting for rat-rights'. When I killed 2 miners in the mining area (I thought the mining area counted as the sewer). I got pulled into a sit and after apologising and explaining that I didn't know rats couldn't RDM in the mining area, I refunded one of the miners for the damage. The Admin taking the sit then decided that I only needed a verbal warning. After, I found and refunded the other miner who I killed.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have
no
'Softbans', Bans or Blacklists.

(Update)
1d Mute
-
I got muted for 1 day after talking about h*ntai and sending a link to a hentai site in OOC

[Mute Admin:
Lui
| Reason: "
cringe shit in ooc | mute 1d
"]

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve Trusted because, although slipping up I do practice the rules and help maintain the rules when other players forget. I ask Admins for help and their opinion on whether base designs are deemed fair and abide by the rules. I've only been active on the server for a few days but I believe I've proven myself trustworthy.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Helping the community with Trusted would be easy. Here's why:

1. I could design base designs and give trusted players base dupes to quickly set up and produce some flourishing herbs, jaw-dropping rock formations, or even blinding-ly delicious liquors.

2. I could help other trusted players with Wiremod (Not to flex too hard, but ratty taught me all there is to know about Wiremod).

3. As trusted, I can serve as a role model for new players, who follows rules and helps enforce them.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

While waiting for the mods to download on my first connection to the server I quickly read the rules and found that
a lot
of it was almost identical to those of supremacy and decided that I'd just follow supremacy's rules. But after my 2x RDM offense, I re-read the rules carefully.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

What misuse?
(yes I do agree).

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Of course. If confused, I'll ask an Admin whether or not I'm abusing the new
p
o
w
e
r
s.

Thank you so much for reading!

200.gif

Edited by Lazagknee
  • Like 1