Trusted

armaefry

Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199385582105/
SteamID
: Discord User#:t4pp3d_#0000
Your in
-game name: What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot)T A P P 3 D
: How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot) 61 in a toll and i believe i should be forgiven for what i did because its been more than half a year
: Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?:i formaly believe i should get this rank because i have loved this server through and through never played another dark rp or any other server at that matter
Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank
? Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:yes i do know if i use this rank against rules abuse guidelines it should be stripped of any rank at a toll
 you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?: yes i do and i agree i will not ever use or abuse powers of any rank high or low it makes the game unfair

image.png

image.png

//DENIED 

Applicant has received a active warning 

reapply in a week