angel's Trusted Application

angel

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/blueybel/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78735976

Your in-game name: angel

What is your gametime? 3 days 16 hours

20210711042723_1.thumb.jpg.5483c42ca01225b35e9c7f5cf5b2a100.jpg

How many warnings do you have? No I don't.

20210711042712_1.thumb.jpg.9305535d2a4704743c073931f4ab63f1.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? I have none.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I should be given Trusted Role for the following reasons:

• I love to help people and guide them in the right direction when it comes to following the rules, answering general questions in terms of role-playing or building
  • I've always try to make everyone have a positive and enjoyable experience playing on the server.
  • I always interact with the community and don't hesitate to engage with people and make conversation.
  • Throughout my 3 days of playtime, I have never received any warning or ban issued on my account.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

• I will always try to be the first to help anyone that asks general question regarding anything related to the server on OOC chat. I could also help new players that aren't familiar with the server through Discord or the forums.
  • I will show new players the ropes to playing on the server (content, jobs, map locations).
  • I will try my best to assist anyone who needs help to the best of my ability.
  • I will guide people into the right direction when it comes to following the rules.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I am familiar with the rules. I always check the changelogs in discord for any updates and correct myself when I'm wrong.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I completely understand this and promise to never misuse my powers. I will only use them to help players.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Absolutely agree, no one should abuse their powers.

♡ Thank you for reading ♡

Edited by angel

+1

Throughout my time roleplaying or generally spending time with angel, It had always been a bliss and positive experience for me as well as other players as she tries to communicate with others and try to make a better surrounding for everyone. angel had received no warnings so far which shows that she thoroughly knows the rules and try her best from breaking them. She always makes staff requests to rulebreakers and to ask general questions regarding the rules if she isn't entirely sure about it. In terms of the application, It is evident that angel had put effort into it as it is properly organized and isn't lazily made. In regards of community interaction, she interacts with other members of the community via Discord, which shows that she is active outside of the server, but activity on the forums has yet to improve. To top it off, I highly believe you deserve Trusted. Good luck.

Edited by TerrA

+1

Throughout my time roleplaying or generally spending time with angel, It had always been a bliss and positive experience for me as well as other players as she tries to communicate with other players and try to make a better surrounding for everyone. angel has received no warnings so far which shows that she thoroughly knows the rules and try her best from breaking the rules. I had noticed her before making staff requests to report rulebreakers which shows that she cares about the community and wants to bring out the righteous experience for other roleplayers as well. In terms of the application, It is evident that angel had put effort into it as it is properly organized and isn't lazily made. In regards of community interaction, she interacts with other members of the community via Discord, which shows that she is active outside of the server, but activity on the forums has yet to improve. To top it off, I highly believe you deserve Trusted. Good luck.

terra.thumb.png.08bf73c292eec968d29d4a7b2cd69fcf.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1

Have had many positive experiences with Angel, from when I was trying to figure out how to use the nightclub mechanics to today watching her spend some time helping out a new young player learn how to mine while leaving her own weed growing to do so. Definitely in my opinion a deserved role.

+1

Positive player who does their best to report any false-play within the server and attempts to play by the rules as best she can, I have rarely had her in a sit on the negative side if at all and due to her sheer activity and good intent I believe she fully deserves this role.

• Like 1

+1

Tbh me and angel aren't to fond of each other, we got of on the wrong foot. Other then this I'm not going to let that influence my decision. She follows the rules well, helps players and is a good role player. She deserves the rank.

• Like 1