So, What's your favourite game. (Or just a good game in general)

Jenin Tanimoto

I have a LOT of favorite games actually! But here are two games I would like to share to you!

-ULTRAKILL (Boomer shooter) (I got addicted to this game so I P ranked every levels)

-Team Fortress 2 (Free to play team based game) (God help me)

download(1).jpg.7bbded18b15924c047e92ff7ad7d2c67.jpgdownload.jpg.865a8e6b5da92de7ffef5d1425662a54.jpg

I have a LOT of favorite games actually! But here are two games I would like to share to you!

-ULTRAKILL (Boomer shooter) (I got addicted to this game so I P ranked every levels)

[ATTACH=full]5057[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]5056[/ATTACH]

TF2 W game

how many hours u got

and what class u main

maybe we should game

coz im hella pro :cool:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="download (1).jpg]5057[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="download.jpg]5056[/ATTACH]

I've actually played TF2, and i saw my mate playing ultrakill. might actually buy it cuz it looks good.

beat saber, scrap mechanic, garrys mod and terraria (modded). dunno if you like the first two

Beat saber - I dont have VR

Scrap Mechanic - Played it, kinda ok but the survival mode and the boredom of playing this by myself is kinda dull.

Garry's Mod - like i said, I already PLAY garry's mod. If i didn't then how tf am i a fuckin admin.

Terraria (Modded) - we literally did this today like 3 weeks ago, tf u on about catmealz.