RevisJames' Application

James

Your in-game name:

RevisJames

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have a history of reporting tons of players and a good 90% of them end in warns or bans, so I think it's obvious that I'm looking out for my fellow members. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'm making the admins agitated for reporting so many players haha

I'm quite active on the server though I don't have a plethora of relationships, the people I am close with hold me at high respect and have personally told me that this rank is deserved

Just recently I've begun becoming extremely active within the forums and have been active on the PD Discord since the iconicRP days

im extremely patient with new players and go out of my way to help at least one pretty much everytime I'm on the server

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

my main goal with my Trusted rank is to help newer players get settled into the server or even darkRP I've helped plenty of players in the past.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

of course, ive been on this server for ages though my playtime says 1 day, the server merge removed about 2 weeks worth of playtime

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I completely agree that at any point my rank can be stripped if misused or abused

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I wholeheartedly agree, to never ever abuse any powers that come with this honourable rank

Final Comments

If anyone has any feedback or complaints against me please tell Me! I'm open to criticism and wish to become a better more approachable player

I'll provide screenshots tomorrow with my playtime and bans

I have 1 RDM warn which was a crossfire accident but I left before the sit and my side wasn't heard.

I have over one day of playtime but in reality, I have weeks that ended when the server merge happened

Sorry mobile blah blah

Edit: don't worry guys! I can kiss my trusted goodbye because I got another warning for some absolute bullshit that wasn't my fault. My shadowplay didn't record it so I'm 100% fucked!

Edited by James

+1

Very friendly player who has joined the server relatively recently and is yet still quite well known, he is active in his role as a police officer and as far as I have seen tends to abide by the rules almost flawlessly. Revis is at the standard of what we should see in a player to accept as trusted.

+1

You are very helpful.

Flying through ranks as cop. If you're ever unsure about something you ask me then staff. I'd consider you a really trustworthy friend. Keep improving your rule knowledge . You're an actual unit. Good luck.

• Like 1