Warned for going to work

Hi there Dark RP Team,

I was warned earlier this afternoon by 'Catmealz' (I think that's his name?) Jenin was also there, as was snowy.

I was getting ready to leave for work, disconnected, then reconnected as I wasn't sure if new printers went away when the player DC's. Was brought into a sit, explained myself, explicitly asked Cat if he would warn me with leaving cause I am going to work, he said yes and warned me.

How on earth can you warn someone for the above? This seems outrageous to me.

Cheers guys

Hi Ivan,

There is no way we would've known that you were disconnecting for that reason. I also vaguely remember you saying "I'm going to rejoin to get my printer back." You said you were going to work AFTER the situation happened when I called a sit, so I wanted you warned for that. The timing that you left and rejoined was ≈1-2 minutes. I took that as leaving so you could have your printer back.

REVIEWED

I can see how this situation could of been played out, due to the lack of evidence presented from Catmealz I will go ahead and remove the warning. In future please be mindful of this as we will punish players who wish to abuse the printer despawn on disconnect bug.

The warn will be removed.