Completly unfair warn

zazaa

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:625027514

In-game name: zazaa

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 1679366577193.thumb.png.590d4e8ff28ddb973b66cee34c61c991.png

Further details:

I was in spawn and I see a group message saying "Might need backup in main street1679366424753.png.2062984f2acb2468bd5a84b2f778bafc.png

So I went there and I accidently tazed from resting my hand on my mouse and I accidently clicked, Anyway it went into a sit where he went back and forth, Jenin didnt want to warn me but Mythic Queers kept insisting I get warned over a tiny mistake

Any evidence you can provide:

I sadly wasnt recording becacause i was in school

Hi zazaa,

I do believe that Jenin's decision was fair. As police officer and senior constable at that, you yourself should know that even if a player is a genuine cop you shouldn't be firing a taser at them. This would cause situations like this. I hope you can understand that taking the explanation of "accidental click" at face value is hard to take into account (especially in a calm situation like this) as we aren't there. I'd also like to note that your priorities were to preserve your clean state. Also not nice that you were being aggressive with the situation afterwards :cry:.

1679368539237.png.e6bf43cdedbe5573314ba73d47ab3357.png

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/10Cb79U-VkTcOs/d1337UAYuKam?invite=cr-MSw3bDcsMTQwOTQ4MjYwLA

Clip provided.

• Like 1

Like Mythic Queers said, He was disguised as an Police Officer, you walked up to him and tazed him.

I didn't want to warn you for it since it was a honest mistake but after seeing the spamming of 'mythic is a cunt' in OOC, I didn't want to defend your actions. I assure you the warn isn't 'completely unfair'.

As I got told 'if we allowed missclicks to void rdm/rdt then everyone would be doing it'.

Sorry zazaa but yeah, It's a valid warn.

• Like 1

Like Mythic Queers said, He was disguised as an Police Officer, you walked up to him and tazed him.

I didn't want to warn you for it since it was a honest mistake but after seeing the spamming of 'mythic is a cunt' in OOC, I didn't want to defend your actions. I assure you the warn isn't 'completely unfair'.

As I got told 'if we allowed missclicks to void rdm/rdt then everyone would be doing it'.

Sorry zazaa but yeah, It's a valid warn.

yeah i got a bit mad i will admit that, and my reaction was completly imature. I was just really pissed bc that was really stupid imo, but as you said yes that does not exuse my inmaturity. Maybe depending on what happens, i understand if it doesnt but maybe it could be reduced to a verbal, as it has been a long time since i have had a warn (please) but i understand if it wont pan out that way. It just really ticked me off how mythic was talking, He sounded like he was just out there to get people in trouble and make their days more annoying

Hi zazaa,

I do believe that Jenin's decision was fair. As police officer and senior constable at that, you yourself should know that even if a player is a genuine cop you shouldn't be firing a taser at them. This would cause situations like this. I hope you can understand that taking the explanation of "accidental click" at face value is hard to take into account (especially in a calm situation like this) as we aren't there. I'd also like to note that your priorities were to preserve your clean state. Also not nice that you were being aggressive with the situation afterwards :cry:.

[ATTACH=full]4886[/ATTACH]

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/10Cb79U-VkTcOs/d1337UAYuKam?invite=cr-MSw3bDcsMTQwOTQ4MjYwLA

Clip provided.

I get your point but it was truly a missclick and i did not mean to fire my tazer, As I said my mouse is very sensitive and I sometimes just accidently rest too hard on it, I am sorry for being agressive It just seemed like you were just trying to be a nusance. And to be fair I did let you have the hit and offered you the money for 5 new disguise kits.

DENIED

As shown in the clip, you walked up to Mythic, stared for a second, and then tazed. Being the only evidence I have in this situation, it looks intentional.

As Jenin stated, if we allowed misclicks to avoid punishments, everyone would be doing it.

I'd suggest being a bit more careful next time when holding any weapon, as it is your responsibility to avoid clicking if you have a sensitive mouse.

The warning will remain.