Juan's Trusted App

Juan

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204475369/

SteamID: 76561198204475369

Your in-game name: Juan Gess

What is your gametime? 40hrs

How many warnings do you have?

1625796146435.thumb.png.e28feee2f591fa00ccd07716be50f99b.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?

(couldn't find were to see them but i have been banned once for 3days)

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Because I feel like I should be able to be trusted enough to be able to help people around me and new people to the server

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I feel that I would be able to help new players with things so that the admins can focus on things that really help the community

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? For the most part but I will definitely be reading over them

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes if a abuse of power is used by anyone there rank should be removed or be punished to an extant

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank: I agree that I will not be using my rank to abuse its power

Have never seen you in game before and I'm generally on at all kinds of hours doing all kinds of things.

But the main reason I am giving you a -1 is because you have stated that you have essentially not read the rules or taken the time to read them all over at least once and in my opinion someone that is unwilling to fully read the rules before applying for trusted should not receive it.

• Like 1

Juan mate you're really positive.

You know the rules very well and you stay calm in almost every situation. You're funny, caring and respectful.

You definitely have the potential to be trusted. But your application had little effort put into it. I highly suggest you spend more time meeting new people and spreading yourself out to the whole community rather than just a couple of blokes. Nothing wrong with picking your own flattyhole though.

I wish you luck, but you did not put in as much effort towards the application than you should have.

• Like 1

Not only does this application have minimal detail and prove to lack any effort, you also adverted your application. Next time do not tell everyone to +1 your application and please put more effort and care into your posts in the forums, including applications like this. The only time I have ever seen you is in sits, strengthening my belief that you are not ready or deserving of Trusted Rank.

• Like 1