STEAM_0:1:421478508

In-game name:

Demetrius The Third

Time and date of ban (Use timezone):

around 11:00 Pm 18/03/2023

Name of the Staff Member that banned you:

Duckers

Further details:

I was blacklisted due to someone body blocking I killed them 3 times (didnt think rationally). They were than banned 5 minutes later for fail rp (bodyblocking) and Racist Remarks.

Any evidence you can provide:

Yes Wont Let Me Attach Them Tho

Have you become familiar with the rules?:

Yes

• Like 1

Hi

I would be happy to remove this warn, I really didn't wanna do it but I had to give fairness to both sides and warn each accordingly. Thor skyn was minging like always and bodyblocking you, you hadn't warned him to leave (as far as I could see in the clip) but he did break NLR so I believe there was some kind of boundary that was supposed to exist but didn't.

Hi

I would be happy to remove this warn, I really didn't wanna do it but I had to give fairness to both sides and warn each accordingly. Thor skyn was minging like always and bodyblocking you, you hadn't warned him to leave (as far as I could see in the clip) but he did break NLR so I believe there was some kind of boundary that was supposed to exist but didn't.

If you could remove the blacklist even if you leave a warn for rdm or something thats fine

REVIEWED

In future however, we will urge you to not take matters into your own hands, and create a ticket in game to avoid these situations as fairness must be showed on each side, however I will be happy to remove said blacklist and warn in this occasion as duckers felt it was appropriate.