Cryptsune's Warn Appeal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:448501823

In-game name: Cryptsune

Time and date of warn (Use timezone): 12:34am EST 3/16/2023

Name of the Staff Member that warned you: Jenin Tanimoto

Further details:

I was messing around with friend and killing them (With consent), was in a vc with them and was told that one of my friends was the closest to the door (they were both the same role and couldn't find them between the people there). I looked at the names but it was hard to tell with the white background with white text and shot who I thought was my friend but didn't kill because they said they just hired my friend and didn't want to make them pay even more because already charged them around $3k from re-hiring them. It was also hard because I said to not make it so obvious where I was and they stopped looking at me, so confirmed it to me that was them.

Any evidence you can provide:

My monitor is on 100% brightness with low contrast, I know it sounds like I'm making excuses but its very hard to tell with 2 similar colors. Tried explaining that to the admin but the person that reported me kept talking over me saying that doesn't excuse it. I do this with my monitor because have a hard time with color difference and helps me with competitive shooters like cs:go and pubg1678943191615.thumb.png.b3e90e2a9e007d885bea85fe2789b7a7.png

You may have been fighting with your friend but you still RDM'd Leroy Jenkins man. I know it's an honest mistake but just next time, make sure you don't kill the wrong person.

we were messing around, but leroy wasnt the one who I killed? I aimed at leroy for example of how it looks for me.

we were messing around, but leroy wasnt the one who I killed? I aimed at leroy for example of how it looks for me.

Ok so I found who you allegedly ARDMed, You shot Mythic Gears with a sniper rifle on the roof and he called the ticket.

From what I saw in the logs, You shot Mythic Gears with the AWP and he made the ticket. You were saying you were messing around with your mate and how the color of the base is the same color as the name icon from the scope which I understand now, I was just going off the video Mythic Gears sent me and the logs. I did see you were hired by Leroy Jenkins but from the clip I didn't see him cross the line.

evidence1.PNG.8ae48b8f8e22d513633c1afd2af286fd.PNGevidence2.PNG.e0ce6ed6dad45b237c464cb97094afbc.PNGevidence3.thumb.PNG.83eb75c2fd501d70092b129dae4ef05f.PNG

Sorry if I made a mistake but I'm just going off the evidence I have.

DENIED

Due to the nature of the incident described and the evidence submitted from both parties, it is apparent that it was a genuine mistake, however in future we urge you to be more careful when killing your friends in an OOC setting, moreso the two playermodels you claimed were very different and easy to distinguish, and thus you warn will remain.

Thanks

• Like 2