unfejfe

Greggy

I made a sit about a guy that clearly rdm,d me and as I was in the sit and I crossfire him (the same as he did to me) and I got warned for doing the same thing and the staff member did not warn him so I would like to have my warn removed or the other guy to be warned as well. The staff member was duckers.

This would be better if you followed the template.

His steam ID: STEAM_0:0:237955232

His in-game name: greggy

Offender: Dunno who that is in this circumstance

Timing of the incident: 8pm AEST

Anyway, so what essentially happened was, STEAM_0:0:92897590 ("Matt Buckley") had crossfired Greggy, and they had also adverted as such, as I couldn't particularly prove if it was crossfire or not without a recording, I decided not to pursue punishment considering Matt had been perfectly fine and not minging, breaking rules and etc prior in his session.

1676974572060.png.3ea3089808fdffab24d4ad674e2e5e9e.png

1676974638478.png.2c3b4c6757718e6eb99d4a4439d05e15.png

Greggy acted pretty immature about the situation and my decision to let matt off without a punishment, so greggy decided to walk behind Matt in the sit and RDM him, then proceed to suicide (essentially LTAP), but I had decided to not include that on the warn.

1676974698487.png.277aeae25496d2718694b077a708296b.png

So, matt decided that he wanted greggy punished for the RDM in sit. Greggy had initially said that it was also crossfire, then said his mouse was buggy, then said it was crossfire, backtracking on his decision on what it actually was.

I'd be happy to have the warn removed if it was my wrongdoing, but you aren't usually in any position to get away with it at all.

So your only proof is combat logs if that's so you should see that I did /y crossfire after I mis-clicked him showing that it was a (crossfire) as for the ltap I did not leave the server and did not repeatedly kill bind so I believe that I did not ltap to anything. So lack of evidence I believe that your warn that you gave me was falsely given out.

So your only proof is combat logs if that's so you should see that I did /y crossfire after I mis-clicked him showing that it was a (crossfire) as for the ltap I did not leave the server and did not repeatedly kill bind so I believe that I did not ltap to anything. So lack of evidence I believe that your warn that you gave me was falsely given out.

the evidence of crossfire is in the logs, because of the how the player seemed during the sit and his previous roleplay during the at-the-time session, I believed it may have been a genuine mistake or misclick, so from the information I had, I decided I would not go through with a warning and just stay lenient.

DENIED

I don't see how walking up behind someone in a sit and stabbing them would be seen as crossfire. After reading this thread all I can see is you being upset at Matt not receiving a warning and instead taking that anger out on him.

In future control your anger instead of taking it out on others.