wallaby's death!

wallaby

hey guys wallaby here! just to letting you guys know i have resigned from all my positions on orbital, No longer staff, Event staff, or any form of PD. I have had a great 2 years on orbital I've seen it at its highest and its lowest, orbital is a great community and will continue to be in the future but unfortunately it is my time to go.

I wont be playing in game to much, gotta get rid of my stuff then im gone,

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST <3

https://discord.gg/wrvrZrgS

^^ This server has all my dupes if u want them

Edited by wallaby

God where do i start...

Wallaby

From your 36 warns to your almost complete knife collection to you constant event hosting, You were one of my favourite memebers of orbital. Your fun to play with and are a great admin. You built me my now main base that I will use forever. I dont know why you left, but I hope you have fun in life and continue to enjoy the wonders of living and maybe even one day have a wife and kids.

Whereever you life takes you, Take my best wishes and hopes, You will be missed 😭

- zazaa <3

Love you man, it's been a blast.

Thank you for all of your help and all of the bases you have sold or made me. Thank you for all of the events you have hosted and all of the joy you have brought to the community. Thank you for all of the hard work you have put in and impressing the community everyday with your talents. You are one of a kind and you will be missed.

I hope to see you again in the future, otherwise, good luck with everything and we will all miss you! ❤️

hey guys wallaby here! just to letting you guys know i have resigned from all my positions on orbital, No longer staff, Event staff, or any form of PD. I have had a great 2 years on orbital I've seen it at its highest and its lowest, orbital is a great community and will continue to be in the future but unfortunately it is my time to go.

I wont be playing in game to much, gotta get rid of my stuff then im gone,

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST <3

https://discord.gg/wrvrZrgS

^^ This server has all my dupes if u want them

DENIED

Please follow the staff application template provided on the forums.

-Walterburg