Vincent Japolli's Trusted Application

Womwom

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881560401/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460647336

Your in-game name: Vincent Japolli

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1625708338618.png.fb0a073654e6f67e696dcf3e4a830c01.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have zero warns but I did used to have one from when I just joined the server for rdm. I have since read the rules and know have a very firm grasp at them.

1625708367665.thumb.png.ff87cbfff18e2515ae982a69660256e5.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): ^^^^^ I have zero bans or blacklists.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted because:

I understand the rules to their maximum amount

I am a good person who always helps

I am very patient with everyone and am always friendly

I am a very good teacher and will always be useful

I can use the tools that trusted gives me for everyone's benefit eg: making dupes to share.

I am reliable and never try to let anyone down.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help the Orbital Gmod Server Community by helping newer players and being a reliable source of information.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Absolutely.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Of course.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I wouldn't ever abuse my powers given to me

1625708342175.png.47ba49a1cae78ef77633135e8f9eff2a.png

• Like 1

+1

Genuinely friendly and trustworthy guy, have had many many positive interactions with Vincent, he would be one of my top votes for trusted as of yet. Shows a great level of dedication and i have yet to see him intentionally rulebreak.

p.s. no you cant have my brownie recipe

• Like 1

+1

Genuinely friendly and trustworthy guy, have had many many positive interactions with Vincent, he would be one of my top votes for trusted as of yet. Shows a great level of dedication and i have yet to see him intentionally rulebreak.

p.s. no you cant have my brownie recipe

can i have your brownie recipe pls <3

I've had many positive and friendly interactions with you, mostly through Discord as you socialize with the community a lot and try your best to interact with others. In terms of roleplaying, I've seen you fairly active on the server, and maintaining 0 warnings with 3 days of playtime is a good thing, keep it up! The only that I have against your application is the detail that you had put into your answers, especially the "Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?" question. Please try to add more details into it and I will definitely change my response to a +1 immediately. Other than that, I have no problems with you and would love for you to receive the rank. Good luck mate!

• Like 1