Choot Mii's Trusted Application

ChootMii

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Clarksonslefthook/

SteamID: 76561198157065072

Discord User#: ChootMii#7716

Your in-game name: Choot Mii

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1675687609532.thumb.png.73a203cdad81320c732ea40c34655542.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1675687656882.thumb.png.72f59dd75fc22cbf1801c50dda1c4d13.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1675687892916.thumb.png.828340b396600fa67b82a1eeb57b60c7.pngWhy do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I have played this server off and on in the last year or so and have become comfortable with the community, rules and guidelines in this time i have not once been warned, banned or muted and i feel like that is something you can entrust someone off alone.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? Even without the trusted role i still guide and help people in any little queries that they come accross, and in having the trusted rank I can get into more RP and have more fun in general.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, i use to be an admin on a different server very similar to this. And have also played in dark RP over the last couple of years.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I agree.

Sorry man but the main reason to this -1 is that i do not know you, and i do not believe i have interacted with you,

Dont get me wrong 3 days play time is good with 0 warns however the main part of getting trusted is that you are a pretty good chunk of the community, you are known by alot of people, and you help people where ever you can, and i jus thave not seen you at all, so unfortunately its a -1, the application could also use a lot of work, very short answers.

Your application is very short, but you got the basic idea. I've only seen you once and my interaction with you was pretty good. I haven't really seen anything outstanding from you yet, and 3 days isn't enough to get really well known with the server and I think you should wait till you have around 5 days or so. Continue to talk to people and perhaps you can get it soon!

Take this -1, sorry!! /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\

While I have been a bit more inactive lately, I have never seen or interacted with you in-game and have no idea who you are.

As others have pointed out, your application is just far too short and your activity on both the forums and discord is very lacking and could use some work.

May I suggest you take the time to increase your activity and help others get to know you for future applications aswell as making sure to improve your application.

Good luck,

Mason evergreen

I personally have only seen you once on the server before maybe due to coincidence but being active on the server is a important part of trusted along side being well known within the community and active on discord and the forums which you have near to none of at least in forums aspect, your application isnt very detailed and don't give much reason on why you deserve this role, I believe if you improve in what I have stated that I could confidently give a positive +1.

I wish you luck

-John Kevin

-1 Get more into the community and build up to more like a week playtime, and try again, I have talked to you and your a great person, but most others cant say the same. Try again in 2 or 3 weeks and I bet you will get it if you get into the community more

Sorry but for me this will be a -1 only due to the fact that this application does not seem to have the most detail as others have had.

It was a difficult decision as personally I have seen you on the server as of late, I recommend that you work on your presence in our community and your playtime then come back and make another application with more detail.