Your in-game name:
Nathan Suken

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1675245077146.thumb.png.43fc06336ff6bf5dcf071384fa083a25.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1675245100592.thumb.png.a9d369375d3987aea50b522edb89afe9.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1675245104215.thumb.png.877cb2e3bef60014040f36edc9e75788.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

As a player seeking a Trusted rank in orbital, I believe that I have consistently demonstrated my commitment to fair play and a positive attitude towards other players. I understand and follow the rules of the server, and I am always willing to help and assist others in a respectful manner. I have also actively contributed to the community in a positive way, such as reporting rule-breakers and providing constructive feedback. Overall, I believe that I have earned the trust of my fellow players through my actions and behavior, and I am confident in my ability to continue to maintain that trust if granted a Trusted rank.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

As a player with a Trusted rank in orbitalservers , I would be able to help the community in several ways:

1. Enforcing the rules: As a Trusted player, I would have the ability to report rule-breakers and help maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all.
  2. Assisting other players: I would be able to offer help and advice to other players, and provide support in resolving any in-game issues they may be facing.
  3. Providing feedback: I would have a greater voice in the community and be able to provide constructive feedback and suggestions for improving the server and the overall gaming experience.
  4. Promoting positive behavior: By setting a good example through my own actions and behavior, I would be able to promote positive attitudes and encourage other players to follow suit.

Overall, I believe that my Trusted rank would enable me to make a valuable contribution to the community, and help maintain a fun and respectful gaming environment for all players.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yes I do

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree