Discord User#: drkmattr#9394

Your in-game name: drkmattr

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot2023-01-30174709.png.37ad3020a24cca942bcbd949027b5146.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1675072592909.png.d969c75ea83dfef209710d8e5b235db0.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot2023-01-30175024.thumb.png.b3db7bcbf1d5655f53cadf8f82e7bd92.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Because I am invested in the server as the game as well as the thriving community, I understand and am sorry for the past things I've done but I'm ready to take on more responsibility and stop being annoying to staff.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can continue to help the community to build character by creating even more stories and lore behind each and every player so the server becomes more than the phrase "He RDMed me".

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?#

Yes I have read through the rules and guidelines many times

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I do completely agree and hope that you won't hesitate to do that if I fall back into my old ways

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I will be responsible with the trusted rank and do my best not to make the admins lives any harder

Thank you for considering my application, have a nice day.

This app is very poorly written and very rushed with not a lot of reasons to why you should have trusted. 2 days with 8 warns is a lot as well. I barely see you in game and the things you say on the discord are... questionable. I don't believe you're ready for trusted.

Sorry.

Typing on mobile so excuse the bad formatting.

You were banned yesterday and have an active warn which came with the ban. You were also warned once previously on the same day. In addition to this, your appeal for your ban was denied. Try going for a long period of time without any warns to be considered for trusted. Also, your application is nothing short of a joke as it comes across to me like it is rushed and had ZERO effort put into it.

I do not see you having any chance of getting trusted with your current application.

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

Edited by Fetus Milkshake

I 100% agree with fetus, most times I have interacted with you it has been you on the wrong side of a sit and I only seen you out in the streets a couple times interacting with players, with a ban from only yesterday shoes that you have not read over the rules and are careless towards them. Your application is poorly written and lacks any detail or real reason on why you think you deserve this role, trusted means that the community knows that you have a firm understanding of the server and entrusts you with the perks you get with it and I don't see that with you. please have a good look at the rules and make sure you understand them. I wish you luck in your future endeavour for this role,

-John Kevin

• Like 1

Huge -1 first off, Your activity is mediocre at best, no forum activity, seen you maybe once on discord, 1 hour over the minimum playtime. Secondly, I don't even know how you could possibly get that many warnings in such a short period of time AND a ban. Thirdly, I am yet to have a single positive interaction with you like so many other people have mentioned. Fourth, Your application is a complete joke and my 5 y/o cousin could've written a more detailed application.

You are just not a TRUSTWORTHY person to have on the server.

However, I do hope to see your character change over the time you spend on the server, I'm sure you have potential to be a part of this community in a positive way but from what I've seen you are yet to make an attempt to.

Good luck with you application.

I have only seen you playing this week, so im pretty sure you are a very new player, the application is very poorly written,

with 2 days play time and 8 warns this shows that you have not understood the rules on the server therefore cannot be trusted.

As others have mentioned the application isn't very great.

Main reason for my -1 is due to your recent soft ban. That with the other warnings shows you're not ready for the trusted position and should take some time to reflect and improve on actions you make on the server.

Good luck,

Mason evergreen

Big -1

As you know drkmatter I had to ban you like 2 days ago which is a very recent ban, it hasn’t even been a week yet. When I read your ban appeal and you saying on it “I was roleplaying as a realistic racist cop” scares me. This shows that you don’t mind breaking rules and just find it fun to Minge and be a nuisance to everybody. This role is called the “trusted” role, you definitely are not a person I would consider as “trustworthy” (But this doesn’t mean you can’t redeem yourself in the future) But just at the moment ima say no because all my interactions with with you have been horrible so far.