Ducker's Staff App

[HEADING=2]Questions[/HEADING]

Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/duckers_/ (<- edit reason, changing hotlink)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:498762191

Discord User#: duck#1337

RP Name: duckers

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes, I use it pretty much all the time

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

1674902629855.png.a1b5e552a480c02938ccab21b632d9cc.png

What are your active days/times on the server?

I am usually active most of the day on weekends, and would be on some afternoons afterschool but some not, depends on what I have to do and stuff. But I'm usually on for 8-10 hour sessions doing RP or helping others.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1674902698636.png.4dc8383339aa82855968e94eee6f04e5.png

(I'm told the warns from the 9th are fine and it's been long enough)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Refer to above

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have no GMod staff experience, however I have moderated many discord servers and currently own one with a friend that has about 1.8k members. I also used to co-own a 40-50k member discord server that existed for the sole purpose of botting Roblox. It had tons of young children in it--it was admittedly hard to deal with at first, however that experience has made me much more open and understanding to the general audience of children in certain games, and I don't treat them differently or be aggressive as I was when I first had to deal with them.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe I am well-liked in the community, and often use hours of my free time to help others or have fun RP with others. I find it pretty enjoyable helping people in the community. I pretty much have NEVER been aggressive, toxic, or anything alike, infact, I don't think I've even sworn on the server (insult-wise) because I don't see a reason to. I always just kind of be like 'eh whatever' with any kind of shitty situation I'm in, even if people are harassing me, I don't say anything. It's just not worth the time to start conflict with people who are obviously trying to be a minge, I however understand frustrations and would like to help people avoid those kinds of situations and keep the server largely at peace. The server should be a fun and enjoyable space for everyone, and I would like to help with that. I am very familiar with the rules, and I believe I would be able to assist in keeping the rules in line, I never use rules to my advantage to be annoying or circumvent punishments

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have a bit of experience working teams, I used to be in AirForce cadets until I quit after about a year and a half for reasons I would rather not specified on this thread lol. But during my time in cadets, I did learn a lot of teamwork experience, my original goal for cadets was to become a Sergeant, however I only got to LCDT before I left, during that time I especially learned leadership, since it's kind of shoved down your throat to do leadership, especially when going into LCDT, you teach the new cadets (who are usually younger) and kind of have to act like a rolemodel for them, and show them how to parade, and give a general understanding on what it's all about. I did really enjoy the leadership and teamwork experience I had, going on activities like bivouacs, which kind of force you to have some sort of leadership skill as roles switch every night for about 5 nights. Real life may be a little different from the internet, however I believe those skills are interchangeable with what I had learned.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I believe I could bring good quality to the staff team. I am very laid back most of the time and don't have an aggressive tone most of the time, and would be able to handle situations easily, I'm not affected by people insulting me or whatever, I just do what I have to do and go about it just fine. I believe I would be a good addition with the kind of personality I have, even people on the server I have a strong disliking for I've had good interactions with because I try not to carry that kind of same problems or start problems, if they're an ass then I'll just go away, it's as simple as that. I believe that with my personality, leadership, and being a good role-model is the key to being a quality addition to the staff team.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes, I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, I agree

Edited by duckers
  • Like 2

as much as i want to -1 you because it'd be very funny, there is literally no reason for me to.

duckers is a ideal member of the community and shows it with this detailed app and his behavior in game, i have personally seen him helping others within the server and in his application it shows he is accustomed to working in a team environment, duckers is an ideal candidate for staff and i wish him all the best

+1

+1

Duckers your a great guy, and i honestly have no idea where to start with this.

Consistently duckers ive only seen great things from you, helping players when you can, wanting to learn new things and aspiring to be better i truly believe you would make a great staff member. I see you in game nearly every day and every experience any one has with you is a good one. over you are a great guy so major +1

+1

Hey Duckers your a fantastic guy and I have never see. You in the bad end of a situation, you do have some semi recent warns although you were able to keep out of trouble in the recent weeks which shows your ability to learn, your experience in the cadets is a great way to learn teamwork and is a skill you can put towards staff. You online nearly everday and I always speak to you a couple times a day and it would be great to see you apart of the staff team and help better the community

Good luck and hope you a successful application

-John Kevin

Duckers has clarified many rules for me, showing that he is familiar with them. With his great knowledge of how the server works and the rules, he helps people that are having issues, with patience. Duckers works well in a team and is quick to respond to problems. For these reasons, i believe that duckers would be good for this role.

Take my +1 !

Edited by catmealz

+1

Hello Duckers.

Starting off Duckers is quite a friendly person. I haven't seen him get mad over little things and I can see he quite enjoys himself when playing with other players, I see him actively helping other players. Some worrying notes are 3 warns from this month. However I think the positives outweigh the cons.