Brad's Staff Application

Brad

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BradTrading/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53181800

Discord User#: Bradley#5591

RP Name: Brad

Country/Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): Please see attached.

Gametime.thumb.png.83914ab4fe89cc4403ccf56fa1404f39.png

What are your active days/times on the server?

I do work and own a business but I can always make time to play Gmod Anywhere from 4pm to 9pm Monday - Friday and could play all day Saturday - Sunday.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Please See attached.

Warns.thumb.png.7a32043d9919baeb5ac39c5e7e27aa53.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Please See attached.

Warns.thumb.png.c11d42b00a11171dfe1357713152f1bf.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

No, I do not have any previous staff experience on any Gmod servers I do have experience running and being a Manager of my business which Does have 6 Staff.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I honestly feel like I have proven myself to the community that I am a deserving player for the staff position. As well as I am very active and love to play this fantastic server. I am always helping others in OOC chat and even sometimes group chat to help out others in need of helping. I know the rules and follow them with a lot of care. I'm well known in the community mostly the PD because that's where I spend most of my time. I am very respectful to the community because I want everyone to have a phenomenal time on the server and respect everyone like I do. I have played many previous DarkRP servers to know the general rules and expectations and I know that I am fully capable of following all rules and guidelines as I am a happy person. I am Currently Commissioner in the Police Department and hopefully ranking up to higher ranks as I play. I believe I have enough knowledge of the server to become a staff.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

In the Orbital server I am a well know PD officer (Commissioner) and I regularly take part in Trainings and patrols, and that makes my understanding if working as a team greater. I have also take part in many offline activity's and sports that need teamwork to play and have fun in the game. I have great communications skills and that adds on to working as a team.

Also With my real life job I have to work as a team member everyday of the week.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Some qualities I will bring to the staff team is that I can use my outside skills from sports such as teamwork and great communication skills. I am very active on the Discord server, Garry's Mod server and Forums. I have a lot of DarkRP time and know how it works and understand rules. I am very calm, not a angry person and that's why I would be a great fit as a Staff member.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

yes. I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I fully agree if I misuse my powers I will be stripped from the staff powers.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, I understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Application, I hope you like it.

Brad would be a massive addition to the staff of orbital, great friendly face to see around, contributing to the server everyday, all in all a great person to be around, his social personality is both humorous and serious, and he a great sense of environment. He is also a commissioner, a tough role to play but vital to the community.

Because of this i will be giving a +1 to brad

Good luck with your applictation!

Brad man, you know i love you, You are a great guy, active, friendly, and all around a pretty chill dude, I want to +1 man but i just feel i cant, the reason i feel i cant is because, when it comes to staff apps you have only recently started playing the server, id say maybe 3 weeks maybe more, and i jsut feel like you are rushing and pushing your self forward into the community, you only got commissioner like 2 days ago and have not done to much with it, i know you like the PD and that you really wanted commissioner but i guarantee to other people it might look like you only got comm to look good on the staff app. So im sorry if the gramma is bad or spelling its 2 am and im tired but its a -1 from me

Best of luck: wallaby <3

Hey Brad.

You are a phenomenal guy and I really enjoy playing and talking with you. I do believe you would be an awesome fit for a staff member as your personality, people skills and character is really up there. You also have a well structured and informative application about yourself and listed great reasons as to why you would be fit for staff. You are also very mature from what I have seen even though your warns may suggest otherwise.

You recently got into the command team which was a surprise for many but being a command member comes with a lot of responsibilities and I think that after a bit of time, people will notice you for the person you are and how well you can manage a community. I can tell you aren't self centred like many and this is evident by helping build events and taking time out of your day to train people on PD.

Your warns are recent so that is a flaw, even though they aren't all that bad they are a bit too recent.

Your time on the server is also at the low end of what is expected when applying for staff.

I don't have too much to say on the negative side except for those few things listed above however I have to somewhat agree with wallaby here and say you might be jumping into it a bit early.

Every staff member currently on the server have been around for MONTHS without applying or applying then getting rejected. You remind me a lot of John Kevin which is a good thing as John is a great guy who is also staff. I just believe you should give it a bit more time and push yourself into the community a bit more by hosting PD events and being active on forums and discord. For these reasons I have to -1 but I hope you can understand why.

I do believe you will walk straight into staff and if you were to re apply in a month whilst keeping a clean warn list till then you have my full support.

Goodluck Brad.

Hey man I am going to keep this short , your a great player although I don't think you ready for the staff role for 2 reasons, your only been apart of this community for about a month or so and within that time you have a gained some semi-seriose warns, your other atrabutes are great but if I was in your shoes I would give it time,

Good luck

-John Kevin

+1

The mf own a business his knowledge on things would be a great asset to the staff team, he also seems like he is a respected and respectful bloke and gets on with the Majority of the player base

It would definitely help if you had more time on the server and try to cut down on getting warned

Yours truly, Tony Bigcoc

Shut up Brad

Hello Brad, it is going to be a -1 from me.

While it is good that you're applying for staff, I have a couple of concerns.

Your activity on both the forums and discord is lacking and you also only recently got accepted as a commissioner. You also have warnings far too recent for me to feel confident with you having a staff position.

To me, it feels like you're trying to rush a little bit to get these high ranks and should take the time instead to reflect on the feedback and try to go a month without a warning before reapplying.

Good luck,

Mason Evergreen

Hey brad so I don't think you are ready for the staff role just yet. I just feel like your a bit too immature, most of my interactions with you have not been good I always see you tryna get your self out of stations by trying to bypass the rules but then it always just ends in you being very annoying about it and constantly arguing about why you got a certain warning. You had a whole like 15 minute conversation asking me and complaining because I disagreed on your Police commissioner application. Also complaining about how fetus milkshake was -1ing your police app, and all in general just being very immature about the responses you were getting and just being very ignorant. You took the Reponses on your last app on more of hate than criticism which is very bad and shows that you are not able to learn from your mistakes. Also I have never seen you post on the forums and I rarely every see you talking in the discord. I feel like you do not do enough for this community to hold the rank of being a staff member.

All up I just think you are a very immature person and I do not see you contribute enough to this community.

I often see you playing PD and you're a great guy with a great personality. You are very well-known within the community and your playtime is pretty good so far. There's a lot of positives for you and I think you'd be a great staff member. With this being said, a few others have pointed out concerns that I'd also like to address.

Your warns are a big issue. It's great that you're going on two weeks without receiving one, however, considering several repeated warnings and how recent they all are, I think it's best that you work on staying out of trouble for a bit before becoming staff. I know that whenever you make a mistake, you accept the punishment and I do believe you are trying to work on improving your behavior, however, I think it's just a little too early for staff at this stage.

In addition, your forums and Discord activity is almost non-existent. You have a couple of messages here and there, however, I'd highly suggest working on this for the next application if you are not accepted here.

With all this being said, I really do hope you become staff as you show some great qualities, it's just a little early at this stage. I wish you all the best though!

• Like 1