Ban Appeal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:515907202

In-game name: Evolved Rat

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): Roughly 12:40 AM (AWST), Tuesday 6th of July

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Hank Hill

Further details: Killed the mayor, then instantly shot at by police and fired back, for some reason this counted as mass rdm, and i was falsely accused of multiple nlr violations, which resulted in a ban.

Any evidence you can provide: none

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes, I have become familiar with the rules and will try my best to not break any of them when i am allowed to play again.

Edited by Evolved Rat
  • Like 1

i understand that there were miscommunications but the only reason there were multiple nlr violations a top of the mass rdm is because you died 3 times and went back to the same place which is nlr i had 2 people tell me this and after i reviewed the logs i could see that you broke nlr and you mass rdmed you provided no evidence to say other

all i could see was the fact you killed 5 people in a short amount time and you kept going back to the same place multiple times i am willing to help you get unbanned if you can promise this never happens again :)

i understand that there were miscommunications but the only reason there were multiple nlr violations a top of the mass rdm is because you died 3 times and went back to the same place which is nlr i had 2 people tell me this and after i reviewed the logs i could see that you broke nlr and you mass rdmed you provided no evidence to say other

all i could see was the fact you killed 5 people in a short amount time and you kept going back to the same place multiple times i am willing to help you get unbanned if you can promise this never happens again :)

I promise that this won’t happen again, i would like to rejoin everyone else on the server.