Your in-game name:

DemoDoxette

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1672848532860.thumb.png.dfd4a8b57ae2cd95aafa3df45f8cb38f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1672848565518.thumb.png.d595c4ba3ba8362a9f33e33163276c08.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1672848577984.thumb.png.aba6e70b2c3258c78a7096073f838784.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Because I feel like i want to help the community and support the server as much as I can. I think i deserve Trusted because I've understood the server rules and will be responsible with the permission. I will not mess around or do anything stupid with the rank.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Because I will help anyone who asks for stuff and I will be nice and welcome people to Orbital. I will help people who are struggling with things in Orbital. If I get the rank I will use it for good and not bad . I really love helping a community and giving helpful tips to the player base. I feel after my long playtime on the server I can really help people who are in need of help from anyone who knows how to play the server.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, After my history of the warns I have understood the server rules.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I agree that if I misuse the rank I will get it stripped.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I will not use the rank to terrorize the server and cause mayhem across the server.

Edited by DemoDoxette

Hello DemoDoxette

I am giving you a -1 for the sole reason that you appear to have not put any effort into your application. It is extremely short and does not provide much detail whatsoever. I have seen you on the server so I know you are active and your playtime is quite good. I recommend that you rewrite your application to have a decent length and with detail so that it shows the community why you deserve the trusted rank.

Good luck

Fetus Milkshake

Hi Demo. I have to agree with Fetus. Looks like you put no effort into the application. However, it is notable that it is a step in the right way. As your last application was way worse. But I would suggest as Fetus suggested, rewrite the application and add more detail. Onto some positive notes. From what I seen, you're pretty active on the server and I've talked to you a couple of times. Lastly, forum activity needs improvement. It's like what I said on your last application. Your forum activity is really lackluster. Two post on the forums, both being a Trusted application.

Unfortunately demo this application is not the greatest and that's currently your biggest downfall, applications are for people who aren't familiar with you to still think you deserve trusted for example myself, I can't say I've had to many interactions with you. Your forum activity is non-existent, you have a fair bit of time on the server some older warnings, but all in all I cannot tell if you'd be the right choice for a trusted member if your application has this little effort provide reasons as to why you want this rank and what you would do with it aside from the bare minimum just put effort into your applications, If you ever need help or are unsure what to say look back on some accepted applications it will really help you.

You asked me about writing an application and I did mention specifically to look at others for inspiration and to get an idea on how to write one, it seems that you may have not taken this advice due to the lack of detail this one currently has. For the most part you are an active player but again you need to realize that trusted is a pillar of staff and needs to be taken seriously and professionally for the most part

Good luck

- Osama

-1 . I'll keep it simple, you're a fantastic player and I urge you to persist on the role of trusted because I'm confident you will be able to achieve it. But as stated plenty of times above the application itself needs some more detail regarding why you deserve trusted.

I wish you all the best nontheless! :)

Hello demo so I have seen you before and my interactions with you have been okay but you recently have not been active at all and you just recently came back to the server, also your application like others have said isn't very good and is pretty undetailed.

GoodLuck!