Do you have a working Microphone?: yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2w 6d 11h

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 13

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 6

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Yes

OGRP

Vox Network (lol)

and flux for a bit

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: There are many reasons I believe I could be of benefit to be staff and I will list some using the lovely bullet point methods I used for my commissioner app.

- Responsibility: As a staff member I will be responsible for helping to the keep the server running smoothly and ensuring that all players are following the rules. This can be a rewarding experience as I will be able to contribute to the community and make a positive impact on the server.

- Leadership: Being a staff member can be a great opportunity to help develop leadership skills and learn how to work with others effectively. I would be responsible for managing other players and helping to resolve conflicts, which can be a valuable learning experience.

- Community: Being a staff member would be a great way to become more involved in the community and meet more people. I will also have the opportunity to with and get to know other players in a more meaningful way.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): A few of my abilities to work as a team I listed above but I will list a few more here:

Being in a team requires all people involved to communicate, trust and have respect for one another. I have great communication skills unless I get nervous or something but I should be fine. Trust is not given, it is earned so many may trust me and many may not and so only time can prove I am trustworthy. Finally we got respect, now I joke around a lot with players on the server and even players outside the server but when It comes down to it I do respect everyone from all walks of life regardless of any personal or unique features one may have about them. Not only that but I don't go around the server lowering my social credit, just not a good move innit.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I don't wanna cut this answer short or ignore it but I feel like the answer I gave 2 questions ago basically has all the answers for this one.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: I do

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Correct

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: yes

Probably a bit of a controversial staff app due to my activity 4+ months ago but I am 4 months wiser now. (no warns since btw).

Many may have a hard time even considering this app due to my past which Is completely understandable however I can not prove to you that I am responsible, I can only give you my word and prove it with time.

15.JPG.63472538da173d228e9986ad98aa1240.JPG

16.thumb.JPG.29577d8cccf663d626a44fdea884d5cc.JPG

Just glancing at your app, it doesn't appear to be very detailed, and adding colours doesn't make it any better. You also have a ban for exploiting and then a perma for cheating, and you say the cheating ban was a "experiment," but with a staff position obviously comes greater power, and if you decide to "experiment" again, you could do some very dangerous things. Despite having two weeks of playtime, I don't think you should be trusted with a staff position, and you are someone I don't know. I wonder how easily you may be swayed and what would happen if you tried out staff directives after receiving 2 bans/warns for exploiting and cheating.

I don't believe you deserve staff.

Hey man, it's going to be a -1 from me.

I think that you are a really good and active player, however there are some issues which needs to be addressed. Your warns are very serious, including your warns for exploitation and cheating. Your application is on the short side but for reasons listed later in my reply I don't think it matters too much.

However, you now have the perfect opportunity to show the community that you have changed. We have staff with awful warns (Wallaby) and that's because he showed that he changed and was not the same person he once was. You are currently commissioner on PD, this position will allow you to show that you are no longer the same person (just like Wallaby did).

Unlike Gladys, I do believe that you deserve staff. HOWEVER, you must prove it to the community as a whole that you do or else your future applications will go nowhere.

I believe this application will get denied, and that's okay. Try again in a month or so and show Orbital the new you. I believe that you can get staff at a later point, just not yet.

Good luck

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

Edited by Fetus Milkshake

I have spent a fuck load of time with you on vc and alone even and I’ve picked up on a lot of who you are.

I do not trust you nick.

I have whitenessed you try to nuke servers 3 times.

overall I think you are just a dodgy dude. I also don’t trust you with any power against other people as you’ve abused power before.

i fucking beg that this doesn’t get accepted.

Sorry marci

Hey Nick, it's a -1.

I'll start on a positive note. You are Commissioner within the PD and you currently are Trusted. Anytime I've talked with you it's being alright. However whenever I'm on the server I at least see you once or twice being a minge. This may of changed. But I'm just going from what I see. Secondly the warns. And the one I'm mainly worried about the cheating one.

I've made my opinion very clear to others about you and I will here as well, as someone who has been apart of the degenerate community of cheating in video games which a lot of people know, one thing that's safe to say is that once you cheat in a game, its hard to go back from cheating in that game, judging off what Delsi said, this only convinces me 100% you will try to test the boundaries when staffing which none of us condone.

I personally do not think that you would genuinely be a staff of value on the server and you'd use it to do something pretty damaging overall.

- Osama

// DENIED

Hello Nick, thanks for your application and interest in becoming staff. You may be wondering why you have been denied early compared to other applicants in the past. To put it short we do not trust you with the powers that would come with staffing.

In the past you have been banned for cheating, a few days after your unban when there was a bug with the Advent Calendar allowing you to claim your prize infinitely you abused the bug not once but twice claiming yourself millions of dollars. You also decided to rip client side files with your mate to leak future advent rewards to players spoiling the rewards. What this says to me is you can't be trusted to report bugs to the higher ups and help the server.

The things that Delsi Cuntigen has said also have us concerned.

"I have witnessed you try to nuke servers 3 times."

"overall I think you are just a dodgy dude."

"I also don’t trust you with any power against other people as you’ve abused power before."

Having a possible staff member be described like this is awful and somebody we do not want on our staff team.

Thanks.

If you really think you deserve staff and have changed you may reapply in a month.