Hughe Mane unban pls :c

Your (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107507388/

In-game name: Hughe Mane

Time and date of ban (forgot)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: dont even know

Further details: i was a stupid fucking rat and i killed a few people but i have learnt my lesson

Any evidence you can provide: the people i rdmed i didnt get there names but i did kill like a few of them

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes

Edited by funnyplush

[HEADING=2]

Hello hello. From what I remember, I brought you into a sit after you killed about 4 people outside of the sewers, and then you refused to talk to either me or the person who made the ticket and did nothing but smack us with your crowbar and endlessly say "Im a rat, bitch". I don't see how your ban was unjust. You murdered people outside of the sewers breaking the basic rules of rats, you refused to talk to me even when I froze you and explained that its an OOC area/admin sit and you needed to behave and did nothing but micspam and repeat yourself over and over. As well as this, you killed 4 people which counts as MRDM but I chose to reduce the ban to 3 days as I though you where just messing around and would stop after you got back from your 3 days of reflecting on it. As well as all this, you have harassed other staff members about getting unbanned to the point where they came directly to me and requested I responded asap.

[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]

[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]

Your ban was reduced from what it was meant to be.

[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]

It should have been MRDM | ARDM in sit | Minge | NITRP | 2w SB

[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]

Your ban was justified

[/HEADING]

Edited by Kit