seagull's Trusted Application (the best app you'll ever see fr!!!!!) (HURRY UP AND REPLY)!!!!!

seagulll

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sovietseagull/

SteamID: 76561198887168189

Discord User#: seagull#7277

Your in-game name: seagull

What is your gametime?

1670840026177.thumb.png.74042b57d0c30c531864c0d0bd82ab1b.png

How many warnings do you have?

1670840047320.thumb.png.e4be0bde5a292f4e86be6db4118aa30d.png

21 warns, my most recent one was because i put fences in the sky in attempt to change the skies colour, it was not a malicious act meant to harm anybody.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have?

!!!!please refer to screenshot above!!!!

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve Trusted because I have demonstrated i am able to follow the rules and i have contributed positively to the community. I have been active on the server for a while now and have always been respectful to other players and staff members. I also have a good understanding of the rules and regulations of the server and have always tried to help others when they have questions or need assistance.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

With my Trusted rank, I can help the community in a number of ways. For example, I can assist new players by answering their questions and providing them with guidance on how to navigate the server and its features. I can also help to explain the rules and ensure that players are following them, which will help to maintain a positive and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I am familiar with the rules and guidelines of the server. I have read them carefully and understand what is expected of me as a member of the community. I will continue to follow them to the best of my ability and will not misuse my rank or powers if granted Trusted status.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I agree that my rank will be stripped completely if I misuse it. I understand the importance of using my powers responsibly and will always act in the best interests of the community.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, I agree to not abuse any powers that are given to me with the Trusted rank. I will use them only for the purposes they are intended for and will not use them to unfairly benefit myself or harm other players. I understand that misuse of my powers can result in the loss of my rank, and I am willing to accept the consequences if I do not follow the rules.

Edited by seagulll

+1

First of all your application Is very nice and detailed. You have a few warns but I still believe you deserve a second chance as I am able to see that you are starting to change. Your a very friendly person in game and you are a pretty active player.

GoodLuck

- Derk

+1

You haven't been a naughty boy recently and have had zero warns in over a week. You have a relatively high playtime on the server and you are also generally well known on the server. I see that you are consistently active and playing on the server. It will be a +1 from me Seagull. Just don't go getting any warns during the application period again.

Good luck

Fetus Milkshake