SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151576465

Discord User#: marciel#2116

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 2w 8hr's

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 13

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 6

What is your current Police rank?: Chief Superintendent

What is your current SWAT rank?: Private First Class

What is your current Detective rank?: Detective

What are your other ranks? (Sniper, Medic, etc.): Medic is Lance Corporal, Jug = Private and Sniper = Private.

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner/Commander/Dt-CO?: I've maxed out police in it's entirety and am very aware of the roles and responsibilities of other police officers as well as myself. I would also like to host patrols and other events for PD.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: Events is one. Others would include marking tests as I am pretty active and training probies. (+ more I just can't think of them right now as they are usually situational events.)

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? Within boundaries, I am an authoritarian. I have seen many PD patrols and events where people are being obnoxious and it ruins said event for everyone else. I on the other hand would simply not let that slide if it was my event or patrol and I have a loving heart (fr).

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:yes caea.JPG.703b84602b8386c3da623d24ce866e83.JPG1231.thumb.JPG.316118b89a2413977372fa2002c93f20.JPG

+1

You have the highest police rank possible (outside of Commissioner) which tells me that you are very experienced at police and would therefore have a great understanding of PD and server rules. Your playtime is great and you are an active player on the server currently as I have seen you online a decent amount.

Your warns are extremely serious, however I believe that you have reformed from these ways and would not make the same mistakes again.

I do not believe that you would abuse your power as commissioner and would be a great asset to the command team.

Your application is on the shorter side but it gets by.

Good luck

Sincerely,

Fetus Milkshake

• Like 1

First of all I believe Nick is a huge minge, one time I had him body blocking basically just being a minge in general when I was arresting someone. His application is very poorly detailed and this shows he does not put time and effort therefore this shows no dedication towards this role. Like Fetus said your warns are extremely serious and by looking at them they are really bad.

Goodluck

- Kefe

Although you are not a bad person and I enjoy speaking to you, a lot of the time you can be viewed as a minge and hard to control during events, you have some very serious warns which I am willing to put aside but I do not see you fit for commissioner at this point in time.

Your application is also very undetailed and does not really answer the question it is asking.

Overall you are a very active and friendly guy although you could pick up on a lot of things that are looked into when applying for a role like commissioner.

I agree with James and Kefe you usually are a minge on the server. I was at the situation when you were body blocking the PD doors to stop an arrest, the guy that you didn't even have RP relations with. Your applications shows very little detail which may mean you dont take this application seriously. Also like James and Kefe have also said your warns are pretty bad and serious. Maybe give it a bit more time.

GoodLuck

- Derk

+1 (late Responses soz)

Unfortunately mate l your warns look extremely Serious and not a huge hope about yourself, but when ever l see you you seem like a nice person and also your PD ranks are quite impressive, honestly l Believe you can improve on your situation just try to create a great image for yourself as well as improving your activity on Discord and Forums

I hope you can learn of this Responses that you have received best of luck - Ruby Bartosh in and out

unfortunately nick I do not believe you deserve the rank of commissioner, mainly because of the lack of effort put into your application, this makes me feel as though you won't put effort into being a commissioner. Another thing is that I have only ever interacted with you twice and in both interactions, you have been somewhat of a minge. So for these reasons, I will be giving you a -1. Good luck Nick

Hey Nick so I don't really think you are currently fit for the commissioner position as it stands due to the fact this application is not very detailed on why you should be given this role. While yes you have the highest PD rank which is very impressive that is not enough alone to explain why you should get this role, you haven't really mentioned what you could do for the PD outside of the usual commissioner responsibilities and stuff like this is why applications are important in the first place, it gives people who don't know you that well the ability to still plus one you despite the lack of familiarity

Good luck