Daiko Ban Evade Appeal

Daiko

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): STEAM_0:1:57041915

In-game name: Daiko

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): Roughly 9:35 AEDT

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: System

Further details: I used to be a frequent player back when IconicRP was a thing and this server was just forming into orbital, i got a job and moved away from the game, I have just reconnected tonight and to my utter despair depression and disgust, i was instantly banned for a ban evade, initially i thought perhaps this was my partners steam account, but upon further inspection this account isnt me, has never logged onto this computer, is not apart of this household etc, this ban was completely false, i understand that this is a computer system, and computers dont really make errors that often, but i can assure you that i did not mrdm and then connect on another account, not to sound like an asshole but ive got a few hours on this game and i do understand that isnt something that you just get away with. Im begging any roots that read this to check this ban over and see that its an error, and i hope the logs can atleast prove that.

Any evidence you can provide: Nothing relevant to this issue.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I am up to date on the rules as ive reread before posting this, thanks in advance.