Astro's Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Astroaustralis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41979815(ID), 76561198044225358(64)

Your in-game name: Astro 4 4 2

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1 Day 4 Hours in server, 1863hrs in Gmod

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1 RDM Warn (was a crossfire and was resolved peacefully, however i accepted the warn as it should have been avoided regardless)

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe that i deserve the trusted role because of my heavy activity within the server and the community, while doing my best to maintain a strong understanding of the rules and their applications as well as helping to direct others if they make mistakes, i've not once minged, prop-blocked, mic-spammed etc and believe that i've carried myself in a manner within the server that is deserving of such a role.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? For one, with the new prop cap i would be able to help produce and provide quality build dupes for the server's players, but alongside this i would of course do my best to perform in a proper manner so as to help set a good standard of play for new players and the like, as well as continuing to play reporting rule breaks & resolving scenarios as best i can.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Very much so as i have the full document of the rules and SWAT training saved on my PC, updating them as the official ones do of course.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Of course, this is only reasonable.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I wouldn't apply if i was expecting to abuse, I agree wholeheartedly

Yours sincerely, Astro.

Edited by Astroaustralis

+1

Very friendly player overall, and had lots of fun with this man in-game as well as on our Discord. He is very active in game as well as other platforms such as forums and Discord. The application is detailed as well which shows that you had put effort into it. To top it off, I believe you deserve the role Trusted, good luck buddy!