kurt's new trusted application (sexy) (pls +1)

kurt

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cokemaster999/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182107145

Your in-game name: kurt

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1625416408819.png.519e98e482ac859c068644e819e8376c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1625416461502.thumb.png.9d6cf70418b38739c87b37681b05d0d8.png

This warning was from me and my friend Ivan Milat messing with eachother, and obviously I went too far. I regret my actions and I will not do anything of the sort again.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

^ I currently have zero.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Although I have broken rules in the past, and have shown immaturity, I believe that I should be given a trusted role for these key reasons:

1. I can help people with Wiremod/Advanced Dupe
  2. I can help those new to the server with whatever they may need (I am surprisingly patient with new players)
  3. I promise to follow all rules on the server, and refrain from harassing innocent people and reprimand those who do.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

As stated before, I can help people with their Wiremod/Advanced Dupe troubles, and I can help those that are new to the server with any issues they may have (changing jobs, changing RP name, explaining fading doors and keypads).

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

After many warns on Iconic and even a permanent ban that was recently removed due to the server merge, I am very familiar with the rules and even re-read them before writing this application.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I completely understand this, and I promise not to misuse the Trusted role if given to me.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I promise I will not abuse any powers given to me. I only wish to help the playerbase.

Thank you for reading.

+1

Kurt is fairly active on the server and in the community, is a pretty well known member and has plenty of experience on Orbital. Although he has past warns and a ban that should not portray as a bad player but as someone who has learnt their lesson and if anything given him more knowledge about server rules. He is very approachable and laid-back and I feel he would handle helping new players perfectly. He is very deserving of trusted. gl :)