Wallaby's staff application

wallaby

General questions

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/15454534212345/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:572882359

Discord User#: Wallaby#1591

RP Name: Wallaby

Country/Time zone: Australia AEST (for now AEDT)

Do you have a working Microphone?: I do

What is your game-time?Screenshot(963).thumb.png.288ce59f3ee019abc5e356962a9b59e9.png

How many warnings do you have?:

How many Soft-bans/Blacklists do you have?:Screenshot(964).thumb.png.9f22d119b469e53fe9bd8dd12f759d11.png

I understand that this is a large number of warns and I also understand if this puts you off from +1ing my application. However I do ask you to look at the positives and less at that negative as I have gone a whole 6 months without a warning and even then then my most recent warnings are very minor mistakes.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience?

Yes I do, I use to be a event staff for a old military RP server.

Staffing questions:

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe there are 3 main reasons on why I deserve staff.

-My Experience

-My dedication

-and Where I've come from

When it comes to experience I believe that I have had a lot, since paying the server from iconic to now I have seen how the server works with many different views and I feel that a staff member should be able to see multiple sides of a story and that it would make me a better staff. More recently in the past half a year I have kept my nose clean and have used my past experience to solve problems with people in the server, weather that be helping new players, explaining rules, and overall just helping people any way I can I have proven that my experience has helped me grow into a great member of the community.

Now that we look at it from the dedication side I'm sure you can all see how much I've changed, from past to present I have grown as a person and I have many things to show for it.

some of which are getting trusted and commissioner, I have shown dedication to the server after coming back again and again no matter the warn or ban or how much people hated me. I've shown my dedication to being a commissioner by becoming command of the month not once but twice with only 3 months as commissioner. I have shown dedication to the server by helping people, making and hosting events for both PD and non PD and also being a supportive person.

Looking back and seeing where I've come from must surprise some of you, from having the past of a minge and toxic playing I truly believe that I am now the opposite. I've gone 6 whole months without a single warn blacklist or ban getting 8 weeks playtime and having made some true friends playing the server I can confidently say I think I am ready for staff. Its understandable if my shear amount of warns is putting you off but you have to understand that there are way more positives then that one negative.

I also do understand that there are some of you out there that still don't like me but I'm asking you to look at the positives and negatives not just the Negatives.

So in conclusion I believe that the 3 main points I have listed should be enough to prove that I deserver staff as a would be a loyal, hard working, and friendly staff and that it would be great having me on the staff team.

Explain your ability to work as a team:

Me being commissioner means I have to work well in a team whether it be big or small and as a leader or member I can work well as a team, for PD, or Rp, and just generally on the server in many different aspects Also being in command means I am not new to the idea of chain of command, I know who to take orders from and who to give orders to, I know when to shut up and know when to talk. I believe I can set or be given a task with a team and fulfill that task to best of mine and the teams capability. being apart of PD Command has tested my team working skills and I have shown that I work well under pressure and in very high tense situations. I always try to make the right choice and never want to start conflict inside the community in any way, I want to work and talk with everyone as if they where my friends.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Just like why I believe I deserve staff I believe there are 3 main qualities I bring to the table.

-Activity

-Friendliness

-and leadership

With 8 weeks playtime you must think my activity is great, I play in the morning, at night, and even days when I'm sick. I've always liked playing the server no matter the circumstances and I will keep playing no matter the circumstances because this server is extremely fun to play on with a group or just by myself. Since I play so much I have experienced quite a bit of situations where there are no staff on and server is going as I call it "ape shit". having a staff member that plays as much as I do on nearly every day and always having fun would greatly benefit the server.

Changing from a mingy, toxic, unfriendly status has not been the easiest to get into peoples minds, however I have truly made a difference in the community with my friendliness and passion towards the server. making great friends I never could have made and helping countless amounts of people for all sorts of things, I see myself greatly benefiting the server. making me staff would help me help other players and also prove no matter what you do or what you have done you can change, you just have to put your mind to it.

Finally me being staff would be great, I see myself as a leader but I can also be a listener, I believe I have not yet shown my full leader ship as I would love to host more server events and work in bigger teams. However I have shown a lot of leader ship in past present and I will continue into the future. I believe I have shown how I can work well in a team by being in command and that I will continue to work well in a team.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes, I do.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I do.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes, I do.

Additional notes: I personal would like to thank you for reading my application and I want your full honesty in your reply. I have seen this server grow and change and it just amazes me how the staff team keeps the server up and running and that hopefully I one day will to become a hard working staff.

Love you all: Wallaby

• Like 2

+1

very racist, mean, and homophobic, amazing addition to staff. wallaby is well to get along with, he's funny, and also demonstrates a good understanding of the rules. I personally have spend a lot of time with wallaby (in command or vcs) and I can definitely say he would make an amazing addition to the staff team

Good luck Wallaby <span style=❤️">

-Mashed

HUGEE +1

This is very self explanatory imo, Wallaby has been a player on this server for 8 WEEKS his warns are history and he's served as a commissioner for nearly as long. He goes above and beyond for PD working his ass off to make amazing events and even server wide events. Him getting staff was as certain as the sun coming up, he is all around a great guy with an amazing memory of the rules and is very capable of assisting newer players in almost anything. This has been a long time coming to be honest and having him as a staff member will instantly improve the quality of the server.

Hello Wallaby!

INSTANT +1 FROM ME

Wallaby what can i say man honestly, your a great guy you show so many qualities that id love to see in the staff team. You have insane play time with crazy amounts of forum and discord activity. You host many Pd events to bring players and a better roleplay experience, you are happy to help with any server events aswell if any staff need a hand. I honestly think you deserve this role as you have shown everyone that you have changed.

Your application is just WOW, i can tell man you spent a long time on this putting in blood and sweat to really give this one last shot, I cant even imagine what you will bring to this staff team as you have that potential to do great things.

You have proven everyone wrong when you became commissioner, showing everyone you have what it takes, you have become an asset to the command team so i cant wait to see what you do next

We all know that you have a lot of warns but you have 7 months without even recieving a warn. I think you have changed so much and are very deserving of this role man.

Best of luck Wallaby i hope you get a shot at staff

I don't comment as much as I used to on staff applications, but I feel I should with this one. When you've previously applied for staff, everyone has shut you down due to your immaturity, warnings, and pretty much anything else you could think of.

I gotta say that over the past few months, you have matured and grown as a person. You aren't as mingey as you used to be. Your warning history, which shows that your most recent warning was given more than 6 months ago shows this.

You haven't abused your power when I've given you the helper role in-game to help you build your events, which convinces me that you can be trusted with the rank and powers that come with it. Additionally, given your high level in the PD, it's clear that you understand how to follow the rules and manage players (lower ranking officers).

With all of that said it's a +1 from me.

• Like 1

+1, I cannot be more impressed through character development then you Wallaby. You constabtly hold a value of quality within PD and I can without a doubt say that you will bring that to the staff team. They say history is bound to repeat itself, however in this instance I can confidently say that in fact this is wrong, your history vs your behaviour today are two completely different personas.

EDIT: Confirming it has been at least 3 weeks of in game time without a warn, shows devotion to the rules 100%

Edited by Mike Untsore

+1

Although I don't know you extremely well, every interaction I've had with you has been positive and memorable. It seems as though you've matured more as per other replies and have learned the rules properly to avoid getting in trouble.

I'm impressed at the 8 weeks of playtime, showing immense dedication to the community, and being warn-free for 6+ months and this shows how much of a valuable asset you would be to the team.

I can't see any reason as to why you wouldn't be a great staff member.

Good luck mate, I hope for all the best with the application!

+1

Hello Wallaby, giving a +1. As others said, you have grown as a person. Detailed app, active on the forums, has shown he can be trusted with this rank, his also gotten the ranks of Trusted and Commissioner.

Good luck Wallaby!

+1

Wallaby, fuck yes man. This is such an easy +1, you are by a mile, one of the best players on this server. You help out constantly, put in effort even when you don't need to, taking initiative is something I rarely see but something you show perfectly.

Don't you dare leave PD tho you dog.

best of luck lad

Hello Wallaby, I am going to give you a huge +1

To start off, you're an amazing community member and have shown good leadership throughout my time roleplaying as a cop. I personally believe you'll be an amazing addition to the staff team.

You're very active on discord both on PD and the main orbital discord server, and you're very active on the forums. Your application is also very well written and detailed.

36 warns HOLY SHIT MAN.

All jokes aside, these are all past warnings and hopefully you will not be seeing number 37 anytime in the near future. It is always a good sign when members warnings are from a long time ago, especially months at end, it shows growth and maturity as a person.

I am very confident you will get this.

Good luck man.

-Mason

+1

Although hes a bit young and his warns place him on the cusp of being perma'd. I think Wallaby more than makes up for this in his enthusiasm to contribute to the server, whether its hosting events or helping out new players, I rarely have a bad interaction with wallaby and I think it would be a real missed opportunity for wallaby to not be accepted onto the staff team.

+1

I'm really happy you decided to reapply again, my biggest issue initially with you applying for staff was your ability to keep your cool, I mentioned last time how you could not stop losing it at other players in-game and how that would be one of the most apparent and annoying aspects of staff, Considering you were one of the main players who introduced me into the server, I can firmly say that you've grown to be a really respectful member of the community, you're funny to be around, you don't lose your cool at all anymore and you're active in the server and in the PD community. When I was appointed SWAT-HC (and I had a more significant role in the PD community), You were consistently the top player in hitting quota and were always trying to do events, patrols and probational trainings, being command of the month twice to my knowledge. While staffing and the command team are different, they both contain the same similarities and traits of leadership, which I believe you have demonstrated greatly in your time in PD and have proven to others you would be able to take a role like this.

As others have said I believe that you have an amazing shot at staff and would do perfectly in the role, as long as you're able to juggle both PD and Staffing.

Good luck man

- Osama

this was really weird cause I view you as a weird cunt who acts immaturely but realistically I don’t think this is the case anymore. I have seen you correct me when I’m being annoying, I have seen you acting respectfully to most people on the server (not everyone). I see you as a bit of a mate on the server whenever I see you I call you a gay furry as you are obviously The second gayest man on the server besides @Easte of course, and you can always take jokes most the time.

the 36 warns is ass obviously but you’ve gone 5 months without one and you’ve spoken about them to me before so I have a bit more insight on why they’re there so I don’t care.

you have done some great work in pd and are a great comm in my opinion.

I think you deserve to to be a member of the staff team sorry +1

-1 just kidding +1 the true one

So, the staff app is extremally detailed and l fell asleep trying to read it all because its so amazing you definitely took your time when creating this staff application, you suck at nothing, even though for your many warns and Soft Bans the latest one was over 5 months ago saying that you have more or less started to understand what it takes to play the sever without breaking any rules this basically displays that you have started understanding how the game works and to play with the sometimes harsh roleplay standers, and from my experience with you, you are a terribly person just kidding, your a really kind kid and honestly l look towards being able to work with you

this worlds hates me so, l just ignore it

Hey dude its bom, me personally I think you a troll and have a an ego, I think you are rushing into the role as you have over 36 warnings some of which consist of MRDM which shows that you had no intent for solid RP. I think you should give this more time, as 36 warnings show you cannot physically read and need assistance asap.

My word of advice is to stop breaching the rules and stop being a minge and start roleplayin :)

Hey dude its bom, me personally I think you a troll and have a an ego, I think you are rushing into the role as you have over 36 warnings some of which consist of MRDM which shows that you had no intent for solid RP. I think you should give this more time, as 36 warnings show you cannot physically read and need assistance asap.

My word of advice is to stop breaching the rules and stop being a minge and start roleplayin :)

I don't usually respond twice on an application, but I'm going to have to personally disagree with you. While I get where you're coming from, 36 in indeed a lot of warnings, he is almost 5 months clean of warnings, which is a long time, and, I can see that he has shown some growth and put some effort into change as a person since then.

You're welcome to disagree with me, but that is what I personally believe.

-Mason

AH hello my old friend bom. how is your day going? thats great.

So in your response you said i need more time and to read up on the rules? well my last warning was over 6 months ago, now I'm sure your brain might not be developed as the rest of ours so ill try make this simple for you. People make mistakes, and im sure you have to, i have and my mistake was not taking the server seriously however i have changed and people can see that. from being a minge and toxic player i have changed. so if you want to -1 my application i get that, but i belive several of your points in you response are wrong so they should be changed.

Love you: wallaby <3

I was very debating whether to +1 or -1 you, it was a +1 but the reply you made showed signs that some rpessure can get to you, using sarastic passive aggressive tones. If you cant relly handle a petty post like that, I do not think you will be able to handle how stressfull staffing can get because trust me, it will.

Nether less however, your positives out-weight the negatives so it will be a +1 because I see you online everyday helping others (espcially in the Police Department) and the fact you have not gotten a warn since a few months ago shows tha you have finally gotten into the RP sense and gotten used to it.

Best of luck.