LazyToaster's (slushy's) Trusted application.

Steam Community Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/SusNotGonnaLie/

SteamID:

Your in-game name:

LazyToaster

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Screenshot(1143).png.92b460425a0759c0217afd52a3b2258f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 6

Screenshot(1142).thumb.png.a9e1a84ff7ae9fb8d00b762977a5a39b.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Being known and trusted in a large community like this means you have to be a role model and step up and help others. I do know i was warned a couple of times recently but this might be a chance to change, i Bhop around quite often and i do now realize im not aloud to due to thats i also want trusted for FreeRunner, more reasons is well vip is a quite pay to win this it can bring so many new opportunity and fun to this game.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i can and will help anyone in ooc chat or in normal chat, one of the good things/benefits is people are more likely to ask help from a truster player then a regular player another thing i will also do is look out for newer players.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yes im very familiar with it now that ive read it a couple times over.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

i agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

you can trust me i will not abuse my powers as trusted.

Screenshot(1143).png.ecb015c2ce8ad9655aae7961e8d4c8e8.png

My friend, I don't have anything against you, but your warns are way too recent, showing your lack of understanding of how to roleplay correctly. I remember warning you yesterday for NLR, which shows me that you are not ready to present yourself as someone who can clarify rule queries. The server would be setting a low standard by allowing players with 3 warnings, including a blacklist to be provided with the trusted rank so soon.

I think you are a genuine roleplayer but are in dire need to clean up your rulebreaking behaviour before you are ready for the rank.

My friend, I don't have anything against you, but your warns are way too recent, showing your lack of understanding of how to roleplay correctly. I remember warning you yesterday for NLR, which shows me that you are not ready to present yourself as someone who can clarify rule queries. The server would be setting a low standard by allowing players with 3 warnings, including a blacklist to be provided with the trusted rank so soon.

I think you are a genuine roleplayer but are in dire need to clean up your rulebreaking behaviour before you are ready for the rank.

fair enough, but thanks for the feedback Im trying my best to change.

Edited by LazyToaster
  • Like 1

Not only do you have recent warns, but you were also warned and blacklisted after your application. This is unacceptable and proves you care minimally for this rank. You clearly show untrustworthy aspects and should Not Be given this rank any time soon.