https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198319524814

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:179629543

Your in-game name:

mr balls

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

hl2_A0dZfGMrai.thumb.png.a1dccd6f17f3553c76e26f7008911ff2.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I currently have a single warning for FailRP. Since I was warned I definitely learnt from it . I will continue playing without making the same mistakes that I have made in the past.

hl2_FF9TXDT9eD.thumb.jpg.26a5a4e9f28254fb936a564177242719.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have no softbans/blacklists.

hl2_FF9TXDT9eD.thumb.jpg.067152ef6c12153b5cab7176150781b9.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Being Trusted in a community like this means that you have to step up and be a role model. Help other players and be professional/calm in certain situations. With the knowledge and experience I have gained over the years of playing darkrp, I would be more than capable of being trusted.

A trusted person would always have values they stick by. Positivity, Honesty, Respect , Communication, Knowledge, and Confidence are key values In being a trustworthy person.

I always help newer players. If its their first time playing darkrp, or if they just want to learn something new, I offer the help when they need it.

Whenever I see people making mistakes such as breaking small rules they they clearly aren't aware of I remind them of it.

In some situations things can be stressful. I stay calm and selective. Kindness and curtesy goes a long way.

I am an honest person. Lying doesn't get you anywhere. Honesty goes 2 ways.

With my knowledge over Garry's Mod I rather Enjoy spreading that knowledge.

I evaluate situations and try my best to make things positive if they are going downhill.

Being trusted wont only be an opportunity but it will be a learning experience.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

The Trusted rank has many benefits, One of them being a role model. People are more likely to ask questions to a trusted player rather than a normal member.

One thing that I've been learning and also teaching recently is wiremod. Since my return I've taught so many people basic circuits. I wish to learn more and teach people more.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am very familiar and on top of the rules and guidelines. Not only do I have a strong understanding of the server rules, I am also familiar with the discord rules, the forum rules and even the new rules in the changelog. (Tuppy you'd know what I mean lol)

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that if I misuse the rank in any way shape or form, it will be revoked.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree that I will not abuse any powers from the trusted rank.

Thank you

respectfully,

bruh

mr balls

+1 Mr balls is very active and out going, knows all rules and is not one to troll and to minge. Mr balls always makes sure to inform people of rules and whether or not they are breaking them so he is a general helper to the community.

Good luck!