James Simos' Trusted Application

JamesSimos

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NarutoFart/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186261269

Discord User#: Jameo#0303

Your in-game name: James Simos

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1666781040461.thumb.png.74ad121b20196a36feef905e4c3b2ec4.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): none and I plan on keeping it that way1666763557952.thumb.png.ae4c0f56edc7c4e518f5e477123e5b4f.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): As shown above I have 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?: I believe I deserve the trusted rank for multiple reasons. Firstly, I have maintained and re-understood my knowledge to the community and server rules. I have also lately (for those who knew me before), increased activity which I am working and improving on such as engaging within the community more often in the discord, the forums and as well as in game. At the moment, I am trying to get known by the new community once again. I have gained this position (trusted) as well as previous staffing experiences and police high command rank in the past and think that I definitely have the experience and capability to achieve it again in hopes that I can return back to the community once again after such a break.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?: I believe I can assist others in the community whether that be on the discord, the forums or in game and can be a role model to new players. I will help answer non-staff questions that other players new or old may have, and/or teach them how to play better within DarkRP. With my activity nowadays I can be there most of the time to help people and show my potential in the community. once again.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?: Yes I am

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I do

I'm surprised James Simos does not already have trusted as he has been on the server as long as I remember. He is also a great role model to newer players and could always be seen helping out. In my opinion he could be more active in the community but I don't think that is enough to stop him getting trusted. +1

• Leadership Team

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord and forum ranks!:

cowboy: cowboyâ„¢#6082

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

morgana: morgana#6840