Andrew TopG Tate's Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/subtotoadpoolonyoutube/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104456763

Discord User#: toadpool#9298

Your in-game name: Andrew TopG Tate

What is your gametime?:

Screenshot2022-10-24201803.thumb.png.ab0d00c9ddef805bc546aee84776fece.png

How many warnings do you have?:1666615665468.thumb.png.dd4646ebd130edc0a975e31fccf2662e.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):1666615863173.thumb.png.5285bf9a90757202d01e94e9987847c6.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Because I will be very trustable with the jobs and i will make sure everyone has fun with these jobs.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Joking around with the jobs and in general having with with others like Raiding, Kidnapping, etc.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I have read and memorized a lot of the laws

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I agree 100% you are just trying to keep the server safe and fun

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes I want everyone to have a good time on the server

Hello Andrew,

While I have had positive interactions in-game with you, I do not feel you're quite ready for the trusted role and will be giving you a -1 for the application.

My main reason for my -1 is due to the lack of detail in your application answers. This feels too rushed with too little information on why you deserve to become a trusted member in the community. My advice is you should take some time to expand on your answers and remember that people who do not know you will rely on your application answers.

As for your warnings, you have too many within this month, especially one being two days ago. It makes me feel that you may still be unfamiliar with some of the rules and should take the time to read over them.

All criticism aside, I would recommend you try for a month without any warnings before reapplying and use that time to increase your activity on the forums and Discord. This will strongly help the community become more familiar with you and increase your chances of getting accepted on your application.

Good luck,

Mason

Edited by Mason Evergreen

Hey man so starting off don't believe I've ever met you before and a large part of becoming a trusted member is community interaction. However I would put it aside IF this application were made with more effort, one sentence is simply not enough to justify putting my trust in you to not abuse any powers given. I suggest much like mason suggested giving it about a month to really make a presence for yourself and put more thought into this application

Good luck in the future

Hello Andrew,

Okay to start off man its gonna be a -1 from me bassicaly all from the application itself, there seems to be no effort in this application at all, im guessing you spent no more then 10 minutes on this. Your warns are still very recent with one of them being from only 2 days ago, your Forum and discord activity needs to improve with this being your first forum post ever. Im only fond of because of the interactions we have had and the recruitment of you to my group, i do think you lack some of the quality interactions to really get your name out there.

However i do think you possess some of the qualities we look for in trusted so i want you to take some time by being involved with the community by posting on the forums and discord and gaining some long time friends with setting a positive image for yourself.

Best of luck Andrew,

• Like 1

Whilst I've had a few interactions with you in-game, your application itself isn't detailed whatsoever and says nothing about your character, you do not have any community presence outside of GMOD to my knowledge (This is also your first forum post) which shows me that you don't really care about getting trusted, as if you were to look at other applications that were accepted in the past you'd see a lot more detail and a lot more activity.

Good luck man

- Osama

Sorry but I don't know who you are. I haven't played much in the past 2 weeks but it doesn't really matter as I've never seen you on the forums and discord either. Also 3 warns in 56 hours is quite a turn off for me. Also that application is pathetic, I understand it can be difficult to write these but if you really want trusted step it up bro. anyway keep going, keep playing and one day you can become a recognized member of the community and get the trusted role.

Good luck on the future man.

Sorry man, -1

When I have seen you on it hasn't been with great frequency, and I haven't heard super overwhelmingly positive things about you. Plus 3 warns in 2 days playtime, like that's a bit yikes for me. Sorry mate. Try and improve your community standing and I think you'll be better off.

You didn't even try with the app. Forum and discord activity is no where to be seen, chatted to you rarely. 3 warns from this month alone is not the best of looks.

Next time, make a better app, get your activity within the discord and forums. Try go a month or two with out getting warn

Denied

Seeing from community feedback, you did not provide enough detail towards your application, which shows no dedication to becoming a trusted member also would like to add one you not being on as active in game/ discord or forums, also allowing yourself to get 3 warns within the month, that shows you didn’t commit that much within the server rules, to help new users within the community:

you make re-apply within 2 weeks