DemoDoxette's Trusted Application

DemoDoxette

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199209717071

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:624725671

Discord User#: DemoDoxette ッ#3026

Your in-game name: DemoDoxete

What is your gametime? 1666399005407.thumb.png.299ed3c8e0c8fbcbd7157ec263830417.png

How many warnings do you have? 1666399061840.png.92ebd96874cdfc866c84d48be881acc2.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? 1666399085692.png.2a1438d8220d8c34589900a9eb2c6a83.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Beecause ive been playing on the server for a while and i tink im ready to help/support the community more

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

If anyone needs help i will help them as much as i can

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes i do.

Hello, i'm going to have to -1 this sorry.

I've personally not interacted much with you, but your playtime is good and you don't have any active recent warns.

The main reason for my -1 is due to the small response/lack of details for How you would help the community and Why do you think you deserve trusted.

I would take the time to edit your application before others reply and give it more detail, as this will help you get +1's from the community. Also, I would recommend increasing your activity as this is your first forum post and your discord activity could also use some work.

Best of luck to you.

Mason

Seen you around a lot, however your application lacks detail and you don't have any activity on both the forums and the discord. I'd be pretty confident +1ing you in the future if you just fixed up your overall activity outside of GMOD as you seem to be a pretty nice player.

Good luck man

- Osama

• Like 1

Demo your a great guy but like others have said, you application is lacking, you have barley any activity on discord and the forums. however you garrys mod is nice no to major warns, good play time and ive seen you a lot in game.

i suggest become more active and next trusted app spend a little more time on.

Best of luck: wallaby

• Like 1

Hello Demo, Ive seen you on the server now and then and your a good role-player but as other people have pointed out you don't have much forum or discord engagement. If you put some more effort into your application and engage with the community more next trusted app will be a +1 from me

unfortunately I'm giving a -1

• Like 1

Hi Demo, giving a -1 due to you lacking the detail you need for the app. Another reason your activity on the forums and discord a very lackluster is needs to be improved on.

Next time you need put effort within your app and improve on your discord and forum activity.

• Like 1

Really sorry bro interactions have been good and you have been chill but the application has nothing to it and it sorta shows the lack of effort. Trusted gets a lot of perms that if they are abused are bannable but also if abused damage other players experiences as well and we don't want that, if another app is put in by you with more effort then it would definitely be a massive +1

Stay safe

-Cooper

Sorry man but I don't believe i've interacted with you that much within the server and as well as that this application is really poor. I suggest improving the quality of this application so I can get a good feel of who you are and if you're deserving of trusted

Good luck in the future

To start with the positives, I've seen you around before and your last warnings dating a month+ ago are good. Applying for trusted with over a week of playtime shows you've been around for a while.

In saying this, part of the earning trusted is not only playtime but also all-around community engagement and application quality. This is your only post on the forums, and you've only messaged in Discord a handful of times.

In regards to your application, I wish I could give feedback, but with only 2 sentences as your answers in total, there's nothing more that I can say aside from it being a poor effort. You need to answer the questions with more detail and explain how and why you can be trusted with extra permissions and tools, as they're things you could easily be banned for if used improperly.

Unfortunately, I'll be giving you a -1, however, I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Hello Demo,

Alright to start off the application is terrible, no details, no information and there is nothing there selling me to plus one this. Ive never seen you before which tells me either you dont involve youself within the community or maybe i sleep when you get on.

Forum and discord activity is bad, which tells me you dont want to apply yourself to be involved with us, i really think you should take some time by being active in the forums, discord and in game by really getting your name out there and setting a positive image for yourself.

Good luck

Denied

Application lacks detail, as a trusted member rank you have to prove your worth on why you deserve and believe you deserve trusted. I can see you didn’t bother putting effort into it, also a lot of community has giving you negative feedbacks, forum activity is pretty low, gameplay is good which is a bonus but I would suggestion trying next time on your application and being know out their within the community.

you may re-apply within 2 weeks.