seagulls trusted thread

seagull

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sovietseagull/

SteamID: 76561198887168189

Discord User#: seagull#7277

Your in-game name: seagull

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 3 days 12 hours, i have no idea how to post a screenshot! sorry!

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 18 warns!!!! mostly prop block or mindge

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot) i have 10 soft bans and 2 blacklists, still no idea how to post screenshots!!!!!~!

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? i am a silly goofy guy i am just so silly and i want to have fun on the server, i am not mean to anyone even if i have a lot of warns

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i will provide services with whatever new jobs i can change to,

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes after all of my warns i am very aware

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: yes i do

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? yes sir/ ma'am whoever is reading this

• Like 1

Absolutely crazy amount of warns despite your very small playtime, and your trusted application is minimal at best.

I have seen you around in the community, however, i haven't gotten many good impressions.

i think with enough improvement this app could be redeemed, but that's just me being optimistic.

• Like 1

-1 There's a lot to fix and needs more detail and work in your application, it also looks like you have rushed through the template.

Also you have been warned 18 times in 3 days man.

You seem like a nice fella and hopefully your next application will be better :)

Also make sure you are reading the rules and putting put some more time into your application :)

• Like 1

DENIED

application denied due to lack of effort, the details you provided for why you deserve the rank is absolutely a joke, you also didn’t put effort to show the playtime which is hard to determine if it’s true or not. The 10 SB and 2 Blacklist is a bad look towards giving you a trusted member role.

you may re-apply within 2 weeks.

• Like 1