Realtek's Trusted Application

Realtek

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199186791842/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613263057

Discord User#: Realtek#1558

Your in-game name: Realtek

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): timefortrustedapplication.PNG.cb0e7331a50f9e92d5c7e8aaa54f06cf.PNG

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):warningsfortrustedapplication.PNG.bb4639d8b140856904474c579043f46d.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have 5 in total - 3 BL and 2 Warnings.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I'm well known about rules now and have experience in every job in-game, I've been able to learn more about roleplay and been very active during the weeks. I've been able to meet the community and been helping out as well to make sure players are well known about the things they do, I also sometimes greet new players and give them a bit more money what they usually get for a start and I feel that I deserve a role to be a trusted member of the community because how I give back to the players when they help me out when I first started.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I would try and greet new players that come in for the first time and give back to the community that has helped me out when I first started playing and I'm a very good helper when it comes to building, wiremod, and more stuff that players are struggling on. When meeting a new person its great to see and give them some cash for a start, I very easy to talk to so if anyone is confused I will help out.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I read the rules very clearly and I know every rule in my head, before doing applications I will always make sure I know the rules before applying because when you apply and you don't know the rules you will be confused and possibly fail roleplaying by not knowing what you are doing.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

Unfortunately it's going to be a -1 from me. The recent warn for racism gives me little confidence that you would uphold the values of trusted. Your forum activity needs some work for sure, whereas your discord activity is mediocre, could also use some improvement. Potentially go some time and show you've changed for the better, and have a clearer and more concise understanding of the rules, and I can't see why this couldn't be changed to a +1.

Best of luck

Honestly it was close to a +1 because recently I have had good interactions with you recently but just overall it hasn't been the best, I do hope all our future interactions can till be good but I don't think currently trusted would be right sorry bro.

Stay safe

-Cooper

Unfortunately, It is going to have to be a -1 from me even though I want to give you a +1.

While you are fun to interact with and all my interactions with you have been positive, I do think you have too many recent warns and should wait a while before reapplying for the trusted position.

Maybe you should take the time to make sure to look over the rules and also become more active within the community as suggested.

Good luck

-Mason

Giving a -1 due to the recent warns you have. It just tells me you don't have an understanding of the rules, forum activity needs improvement and discord activity is alright.

I would have loved to give a + 1 because I have nothing but good interactions, but the warns tell me you are not ready for Trusted yet.

You have an extremely bitter attitude toward the community, I don't mind you as a person overall but speaking about your application you were incredibly ignorant to any sort of feedback others had given you and were trying to deflect any sort of criticism, your most recent warn being 4 days ago shows that you still do not have a good grasp on the rules and I recommend you try and make some changes within yourself and have a more positive attitude moving forward, I believe that you are a great candidate for trusted however and I am looking forward to your next one and some improvement overall.

Good luck man

- Osama

im gonna be honest, this wasnt a super easy decision to make

you seem nice enough, i dont have any personal problem with you

you try your best to help out where you can, its mainly your lack of forum/discord activity, as well as getting 5 warns in just under a week

good luck man

Trying to decide what to give you was hard for me, because I genuinely think you're a good guy. You're always on the server and you're fun to be around. Although you can be a little immature sometimes, I believe you're just having fun and I don't see why you can't be trusted because of it. Your application is fairly well written and you have provided some good points.

My only issue is your recent blacklists/warns. Obviously it has been outlined in the other replies as well, however, having a warn and a blacklist within the last week really isn't a great look for a trusted member. If you didn't have these warns, I would have no problem in giving you a +1.

Due to this, unfortunately I have decided to give you a -1, however, I do hope to see some improvement from now on!

Your playtime is good but your application could've been better and as others have mentioned your recent warning for Racism is not ideal. Right now I don't think you'd be a good fit for this role as I don't see you as someone who can set a good example for the community, however if you change your behaviour and go a substantial amount of time without warnings like these I could see you getting there one day. Good luck.