Viper's Commander App

Viper

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:529799550

Discord User#:Viper939#8113

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):1665209698554.png.efe398f9e6948afe86becc6a5d2b98d2.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):1665209763460.png.3466ac56803b0f891609a33e98475a99.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):Same

What is your current Police rank?:Sr Sargent

What is your current SWAT rank?:Sargent

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:As A SWAT 2IC And Probie Trainer I Believe That I All Ready Bare the Responsibility's That a Commander Has. As A SWAT 2IC I Already Have Experience With Hosting Patrols/Events and can build events well and do Wiremod to a high extent .I Have Learned the Rules Over Time. As A SWAT 2IC And Probie Trainer I Am Already Trusted With A Very High Amount Of Restorability's. I Understand Self Control And My Limitations. I Advocate For Better PD/SWAT As I Am A Probie Trainer.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: I Will Teach Things In Events That Other Command members Don't Teach And I Will Teach Those Things Every Day I Can if There Isn't a Other Event On At Times Other Command Member's Don't Do Events. I Will Be Able To Get More Cops Off Probie Faster than The Other Command Members And Will Activly Mark Probie Tests When I Can. I Will Be Active Nearly Every Day.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? I Have Gotten The Title Of SWAT 2IC And Probie Trainer

And Have The Fourth Highest Rank On SWAT Sargent (Doesn't Include 2Ic). I Am Well Trained In Many Skills Such As Long Range Combat , Raid Formations , Building , Wiremod.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:I Agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:I Agree

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:I Agree

Dont Have Time To Make A Long app

Leaving responses such as "mm Sounds like a u problem" doesn't give a good look on your application, from screenshots I have seen you can be quite harsh and immature to people. You have little activity on the forums showing me that you don't make an effort on communicating with the community outside of the server. Your application isn't the best and you promise things that simply cannot be done. You have a fair bit of warnings on your record with your most recent one(s) being last month. Your knowledge of the rules could be a bit better.

Hey man, so my reasoning behind the minus one is this application is very low quality, the grammar is poor and it's too short for me to really gauge your capabilities that will qualify you as a commander. Additionally I don't see you around too often and if you didn't have the time to write this application then I feel it would be difficult for you to preform some of the responsibilities us command team have. The qualities you have listed don't really tell me much mostly because you have no examples. On a positive note you are a 2IC for SWAT meaning you can be somewhat trusted for this position. I highly suggest that you redo this application once you have more time fix your grammar and spelling mistakes and provide more examples as to why you really deserve this position, take a look at some other resolved applications as help.

Good luck.

my main concern is your behaviour on the server, even when you joined 2ic I was very hesitant on it, you are extremely immature, recent/too many warns, and you don't seem good for command. looking at your warns it seems like you do have an understanding of the rules but continue to disobey them and minge, this is a terrible outlook for you, you have so many warns relating to minging (NLR, FailRP, Metagaming, baton abuse).

"I Will Teach Things In Events That Other Command members Don't Teach" you never said what you will be doing differently.

"I Will Be Able To Get More Cops Off Probie Faster than The Other Command Members" this ISNT a good thing, you literally need to teach the fucking probies, not try doing it as fast as possible <span style=😡">.

"Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:" in this question you failed to explain what you would do.

in this entire document you have just said random shit with no lay out or context, you haven't given any context or background to your examples on why you should be apart of command, your attitude, behaviour, and reasonings are definitely not fit for command, I do not recommend you try going for command again unless you have drastically changed everything about yourself.

-Mashed

Personally, your application doesn't highlight your value as a commander or prove why you should really be a commander at all. From what others have highlighted however, you are a very toxic player and fairly immature. I think you need to work on your overall character and personality before you are considered for this position.

Good luck in the future

Edited by Conan

I'm going to be honest with you, at this point in time I don't believe you have what it takes to be commander or apart of the command team. I've always had a weird relationship with you I think, We have barley spoken in game, discord or forums but I know a lot about you, such as you can be very passive aggressive, immature, mingy, and toxic however you can also be charismatic, funny, and a leader traits command should have.

But the negatives just out weigh the positives, what I've listed isn't all the negatives just like in other people's posts I'm sure they could have extended their list's but they didn't so I wont.

The application is alright some parts I believe you could have expanded on though, and in a lot of the questions you turn it into other questions or make your self seem to be this active, hard working, great mind set player but you are not, sometimes yes but majority no. I know what it feels like to have this much energy when wanting to become command, wanting to be the best of the best, wanting to shape PD the best it can but unfortunately that feeling fades very quickly. I'm saying this because I know after that feeling leaves your body, you would be less active than silenced who was a lot like you and you would never or just make the quota.

I'm sorry for going on a rant but I have a strong feeling about this app and the feeling is that it should not be accepted.

Viper, you can be command but now isnt the time, i belive in the not so distant future with hard work and motivation you can be command but now isnt the time, get better relationships with PD work on your attitude and have a better application. Fix the problems and i know you will get command

Any ways best of luck : wallaby

Edited by wallaby
  • Like 1

Hello Viper,

Its gonna be a -1 from me, honestly this application needs some work. To start off you havent really answered any of the questions, your highly immature which is easily noticable when reviewing an application like this. I dont think you have what is takes to be apart of this branch as you dont show any qualities that could be at value for the high command.

You state that your a probie trainer and you can do it fast. Fast training are not as beneficial as it is rushed and the important information is not construed to the probational.

Basically all ive gotten from this application is your no different from the declined players who go for commander

I dont think you should reapply for this positon untill you have completly changed your behavior and attitude towards the server not only writing a terrible application because you dont have "time".

If you cannot make time to apply for this rank or even write a decent application, i dont think you even have a slightest chance at recieving it

-1. Not that I've had any personal issues with you, however commander needs to a leadership roles, and countless times I've seen oppourtunites for you to step up to lead a group, all for you to almost refuse and not rise to the occasion. Definetly work on becoming a leader for the PD, and especially new players I can't see why this can't be turned around.

I haven't had many personal interactions with you so I have no personal issues but I have just heard many times that you are immature and rude, the app is a little lacking for such a big responsibility like this so I am sorry to be harsh but I can't give a plus on this app.

On the positive though there is a lot of playtime and you are high up in the chain of command which shows commitment and dedication but I just hope to hear more good things about you in the future!

Stay safe

-Cooper

Hello Viper, giving a -1 because I don't think you are ready to take the role of a Commander. As other people have said, you are immature and I have noticed a bit of toxicity to other people. The app itself is not good.

Onto positives. You are a SWAT 2iC and you have shown leadership.

Good luck with the app