Shant Sanocki's Staff Application!

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jayfeels/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129322644

Discord User#: MeloAUx#6483

RP Name: Shant Sanocki

Country/Time Zone: Australia - AEDT (AEST)

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1664957012200.thumb.png.54587a4e8822b4b1b707c58ddabf900c.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1664957029114.thumb.png.1d78bca1b239b8a43740647b435fe657.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

None see above!

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have never staffed or moderated a Garry's mod server but I really hope this to be my first. Despite my lack of experience I'm still fully aware of how I should present myself, the expectations given to staff and the level of maturity that must be shown.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

When I first joined this server - like many, I just planned to goof about and enjoy myself with my friends, there was a turning point however upon getting my first warning I decided that I was going to try harder to become more ingrained within the community I started at PD and as seen in the screenshot I have reached commander increasing my reputation in the community, I really love this community however it has it's down sides people who break the rules on purpose, toxicity, etc I hope to do my part in reducing this and get a higher influx of new players who want to commit to this server as I and many others have.

I believe I show the level of maturity required for staff as well as this I have an open mind and am always capable of taking in both sides of a sit as to not treat anyone unfairly, this is especially true for newer players as they may not be aware of how to check the rules and accidentally break one, additionally I wanna make sure any new players aren't driven away due to be rdmed and being unsure on how to report it by culling the rdm bit as much as possible. Back to newer players I want to make sure none of them are driven away due to a lack of knowledge but I believe with my staffing position I can keep them here by providing information, tips and tricks.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I had a former job at a fast food chain working as a crew member this has given me a very strong grasp on who to be listening to in terms of chain of command and how to work in high stress environments with others, I have shown within my work. As this is my first time staffing I'd jump at any opportunity to be beneficial to my fellow staff members. Due to the nature of my previous work place I've learned to get along well with all kinds of people and hope the staff team will be similar :)

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I believe I'm very dependable in most situations, I'm always here to talk, make jokes, etc I really enjoy making people happy and think that this is one of my most redeeming qualities. I'm exceptional at retaining new information and am a quick learner, as well as this I'm a diligent worker and always stick to whatever task is at hand. I'm quite experienced in speaking to people and am straight forward and to the point, I collaborate well with others and am always open to criticism and advice. If I'm ever unable to be active in the server I still remain active within the forums and discord community.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Of course I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Of course I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Of course I agree

Thanks for taking the time to read my application I hope you find it well put together enough to give me a place among staff

Have a great day! :)

1664947722143.thumb.png.0b6a5f6d28b7020322c307e672ca87a9.png

1664947732301.thumb.png.144c1e5116d82709c8e11b41d4eea011.png

I believe I have seen you around in-game but I've never spoken to you, so this response is based purely on your application.

And it's really good! You have provided reasons as to why you would fit this role well and why the team can trust you with a rank. The only thing I could mention is to see a little more information in the "Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples)" section.

Aside from this, I believe you would fit the role well and this is why I want to give you a +1.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

• Like 1

+1

Now I will say I can't remember too many interactions with you but in the ones that I have I can say that you have a good character, you're a trusted member plus you've gotten Commander and your application is genuinely really good. I believe that you would make an excellent staff member but I'd just recommend maybe talking more in the discord. On a final note though I am extremely confident about giving you my +1 and am looking forward to staffing along side you.

Good luck man

- Osama

Massive +1

Shant is an amazing person and an amazing leader who knows how to handle responsibility. Your application is great, you have 1 warn for a full week of playtime and I see you almost everyday.

Best of luck my man

+1

High playtime and minimal warns is a very good start and shows how well you know the rules, I haven't had many interactions with you and I don't think ive seen many forum posts (I may be wrong) but the app is great and I have heard many great things about you from other people.

Stay safe

-Cooper

+1

I'm giving Shant a +1. Any and every interaction I have had with Shant has always been positive, he was an understanding of the rules as shown by his 1w playtime and only 1 warn. He's also achieved the rank of Trusted and Commander. The app is good.

Only problem is forum activity.

Shant is a nice guy, have talked with him plenty of times and would say that he would be a nice addition to the staff team. Shant has achieved a lot throughout his time in Orbital, as cunt said he is a commander and holds the rank of trusted. 1 warning with a week of playtime is pretty decent, it shows that Shant has a great understanding of the server rules, and that's what we like to see in those applying for this position. His activity via external platforms is nice to see showing us that he wishes to communicate with the community outside of the game.

Gonna be a +1 from me, good luck with your application.

+1

After reading through this application, it seems to me that you show the maturity needed to staff. You clearly explain your strengths, qualities and provide examples of teamwork. Having only 1 warning with 1 week of playtime is incredibly good and shows that you understand the rules as needed.

There's honestly not much to say to improve on but if there is anything that you believe personally you can do better with, always have that growth mindset on improving that.

I don't really know you myself but by others opinions you seem like a nice person to be around which is always great to be as a staff member.

Good Luck

Zoe ❤️

+1 First off i would like to say that you are quit a friendly guy and pretty easy to get on with. Your week play time and only 1 warn is very good and shows that you have a very good understanding of the rules. And you are pretty active of the forums and discord which is good to see as well. And you know pd rules quit well which is good to see because it will help with the number of pd tickets we get.

Hey dude,

Its going to be a Massive +1 as your very knowledgeable with the 99% of the rules (that 1% was the failrp) but all jokes aside your active on the discord and forums. Even in the sit with me u knew what you had done wrong and accepted the punishment that was given, and im happy to say that ur also helpful in the Gmod community server. Last but not least your App was fucken amazing without missing details your very capable of becoming one of us.

Wish you all the best luck,

Lel (mildly obese) yes im fat :)