Fred Yackle's Trusted Application

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sxcdudeson/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29014272

Your in-game name: Fred Yackles

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):MyTimes.thumb.png.97521168167500b373d5f08f181907f0.pngHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

RecentWarns.thumb.png.ee9ceca91a530e933c6c2d1ecebdeb39.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

^^^ Above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I'm well known on the server and people seem to enjoy their time on Orbital more when I come online. I've seen a lot of admins, trusted and senior admins throughout my time on the server and I feel that some of how they work has rubbed off against me and has taught me a few things about being a MOD, hoping to share that with the server. Being apart of the team would be an honour and a privilege. I've never found such a great server with a great bunch of regulars and staff team. . I'm checking the forums everyday and the server at night.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

When new people join the server, I can be a welcoming friend and make sure they start in the server with a positive experience and feel welcomed back the next time they log in. The other qualities I would bring to get the trusted rank is that I am a mature person, I'm very approachable (For the younger people and older crowd), I have a friendly demeanor and I'm fair but serious when I need to be.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes sir

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes sir

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes sir

Edited by FredYackles
  • Like 1

I think I've seen you in game a few times but you have no forum presence as this is your first post here. Your application has very limited detail and aren't effective in answering either of the important questions. You don't need a rank in order to be a welcoming friend, and although you might be a nice guy, I think that you should really be trying to put more effort in to this application to show that you'd be a good fit for the position and the right person to represent the server through having the Trusted prefix.

+1

nice as guy in rp and out of rp and is just friendly to everyone and trys to help people, i think he should get trusted. (y) edit: ur app could have a bit more effort thou.

Edited by Greggy

+1

This man by far is one of my favourite player on the server, i always see him on, and he is very friendly to every player he meets, i've had some great nights with him, staying up to 3-4am with a few others and just having a awesome time on the server, he is a mint af DJ and he always has something made in-game that includes everyone, yes his app is a tad bit slack, but if you talk to him in-game, he will brighten up your day with is overall friendliness.

I dont have much experience with you but I think I've seen you here and there on the server and I havent heard anything bad about you.

Good ammount of playtime.

However your application is not formatted well and feels kinda rushed and low effort. Your answers to some questions are lacking substance.

+1, fred is a genuine guy who likes to make roleplaying fun for other players. I often see him hosting his own little events and being a great guy in general. I dont think anyone has any issues with fred showing he is a great community member!

+1

Fred's a joy to be around on the server, he brings unique ideas to RP and the server needs more people like him. The application could be a little more fleshed out but I think Fred's deserving regardless and I believe most who spend time around him will agree.

Seen you in-game a few times, and on discord. However, you have a low presence on the forums and your application is very low detail. I feel if you were to gain trusted, you should improve these. If you do this I will change my vote but for now, -1, as it seems like you almost don't care enough about the role.

+1

While I admit the application is rather low detail fred yackles is active and very well known, most if not all of the staff team know him and like him. I second what roberto says about upping detail but regardless of this with how positive of an influence you are on the community I believe you deserve this role.