Your in-game name:

-Noxia

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

6YUIMe6 | 2d 22h

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

i4AepVR

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0 | from screenshot above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I Think I am deserving of Trusted rank because from my time on the server I am really loving the community and all it's members and would love for the opportunity to help newer and current players engage more with each other and offer any assistance I'd be able to with the rank, I try very hard to follow the rules to my best and unfortunately with my last warning of RDM | ARDM I'd had a little mix up and not noticed the alert that were was a cooldown on the base I was raiding and got the warn but that hasn't discouraged me from playing the server and do understand that mistakes can happen.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I plan to either if i'm accepted or not accepted to strive to help newer and returning players if I see them struggling with something, asking in voice chat or in chat for assistance which isn't required to be handled by staff, I'd also use the newly earned access to jobs to help create and engage in more roleplay scenarios with players which is the whole premise of why people return and find this server enjoyable. I try to engage and create fun and enjoyment with whatever player I'm talking to

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I've become very familiar

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes I understand entirely

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree

THANKS FOR READING !!!!

200.gif

Edited by Noxia

I wasn't too sure what rating to give you initially as I'm in two minds about this application and your activity. I'm not sure if it's just because we haven't really interacted yet, however, I have never seen you online before.

Due to this, I will go by this application alone. It's very simple, which generally in my eyes is usually fine, however, most of the first question just talked about the recent warning you have and didn't really explain why you deserve to be trusted. At the end of the day, mistakes happen and as long as you've learnt from it and can prove you have by not receiving anymore warnings, you shouldn't need to write long sentences justifying yourself. I would suggest elaborating on this point further as this is your perfect way to prove to people why you deserve this role if they don't already know you.

I hope that maybe you could edit this application slightly as I would be more than happy to change my vote to a +1 if I see just a little more detail written, however, unfortunately it needs to be a -1 for now.

Hey Noxia, you seem like a genuinely nice guy and your application isn't terrible, however, I just haven't seen you on the server before man. Another important thing is having a few posts on the forums and messages on the discord to show your commitment to the community and to have a better judge of your character. I'm very willing to change my feedback if I see more of these things.

Good luck man

- Osama

I think your apps alright but the thing is I have no idea who the hell you are, this is your first forum post you’ve ever made and I’ve never seen you on discord so far. I have no experience with you on if you are really deserving based on your actual behaviour, but keep playing, hop in voice chats in discord and interact with the community a bit more and one day you can get trusted.