toby#0450

Your in-game name:

DWIT Toby

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Enough - ovqD1Xg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

6 which is a few - lm6LEbo

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

2 Blacklists and 2 Softbans both bans I had been unbanned shortly after if that was either through appeal or mistake by staff just look at the screenshot above for them

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I don't reckon I do at all think I'm disliked among majority of the regular players and that'll probably show in the -1 ones I'll get for whatever reasons they wanna say. don't really know why someone has be deserving of "Trusted" all it does is give you 3 extra job and like maybe a few extra perks I don't even know? Applying out of off chance I get accepted will probably do nothing with it

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Don't know what you wanna hear from this how is having 3 more jobs gonna help the community 2/3 extra jobs you get as trusted piss off more players than what they'd help (Junkie and Kidnapper) I also don't see how it'd affect the server if an UNTRUSTED person become TRUSTED

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Nope I'll learn as I play but most are common sense and generally the same each server except for the base ones which I know

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Sure

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Sure

downvoted.jpg.68650293448ee118aa0f5f43fb9091ea.jpg

Hey Toby honestly I do enjoy your enthusiasm in game and things like that but the main reason I -1'd was because you have been a little mingy, but if everything flips around a bit then definitely would be a +1 hopefully I get to spend more time with you so I can change this -1 and wish you all the best.

Stay safe

-Cooper

You have very recent warnings which means you are not in touch with the rules. I advise you to refresh on those and take the time to read through them. As a trusted member, you are a role member to other players and you are expected to be familiar with the rules.

I don't reckon I do at all think I'm disliked among majority of the regular players and that'll probably show in the -1 ones I'll get for whatever reasons they wanna say. don't really know why someone has be deserving of "Trusted" all it does is give you 3 extra job and like maybe a few extra perks I don't even know? Applying out of off chance I get accepted will probably do nothing with it

This whole reply just shows that you don't deserve the role. It doesn't seem that you want it so why should we give it to you? If you are "disliked among majority" then that should give you strive to improve. Not to guilt trip other players into +1ing your application. If you don't expect to be accepted, why would you even put in an application? Spend the time improving your behaviour.

Not to mention, you literally -1 your own application...

Goodluck,

Zoe <strong>❤️</strong>

Don't know what you wanna hear from this how is having 3 more jobs gonna help the community 2/3 extra jobs you get as trusted piss off more players than what they'd help (Junkie and Kidnapper) I also don't see how it'd affect the server if an UNTRUSTED person become TRUSTED

What’s even the point of applying for trusted in your scenario then? You’ve completely missed the point of the role and just shows you don’t really give a sh

Trusted role grants access to easily abusive in-game features, no shit it’s going to affect a server if someone who exploit it gets it for free by applying, that’s why they’re trusted.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Nope

Don’t even meet one of the prerequisites, literally the most braindead app I’ve probably seen to date.

-1 keep buying donator instead

Giving a -1 because I think you do not fit the standards of a trusted member. You are extremely mingy and with two recent warns shows you do not understand the rules. I have also noticed toxicity to other members of the community. App could have been better if you tried and not go on how Trusted means nothing.

• Haha 1

Hello Toby,

Coming in with a -1 due to the fact i dont think you are ready for this role as the interactions ive had with you seem to be very toxic and immature. You have no basic understanding of when to joke around and when to be serious. You also have 4 recent warns in the last 10 days alone. I think you need to take some time to really turn yourself around to even be considered as a trusted member of this community.

• Haha 1

Some advice I really suggest you take is to lower the toxicity, especially when you're with your group of friends, the behavior that you present to people on the server and me is genuinely disgusting. I'm sure that to an extent you wouldn't abuse any permissions you have but every single interaction I have ever had with you has been horrendous and I don't think that trying to defend everything you do by replying to every post will fix that. I believe you need to work on yourself as a person before you apply for a role like this, a good way to start is to genuinely just show respect to everyone regardless of any interaction you've had.

I wish you the best of luck for the future

- Osama

• Haha 1

Terrible application, terrible in game attitude, terrible clan tag. I would fear the day when one of the DWIT kids gain Trusted in this server. My suggestions are: to fix your attitude, understand server rules, contribute positively to the community, be more positive/enthusiastic in future applications and stop associating with DWIT kids.

Even though I've never seen you in game, from your application alone I know that you are the least deserving of this role out of anyone else in this community. I wouldn't recommend reapplying, but if you do make sure it's after you've greatly changed your behaviour on the server and have the right intentions for receiving the role.

you and your entire friend group are immature, toxic, seemingly learning disabled, and honestly just fucking annoying

you need a reality check if you think you could ever get trusted with your current attitude and personality

recent warns, your application is poorly written and shows that you have barely any detail in acquiring the role

i wish you terrible luck in applying for trusted/staff in the future, as i never want to see you in any position of "power"

• Haha 1

This isnt a +1 or -1 but admins please dont take down.

Dwit Toby, if you feel this way about the server,

why play or go for trusted.

in my past experiences with you, you have been nice and funny and a good guy but people say other wise, this application is also changing what i think about you. i just want to know why go for this is you dont like the server

• Confused 1

First off, I do not know you at all, and judging from the feedback others have provided, it seems that you should probably focus on trying to connect more postively with the community.

The application doesn't provide any solid reasoning to why you deserve the trusted role and feels like you just want it to have it.

Your also have 4 warns within the last couple of days, which to me proves that you may need to take some time to read the rules before you reconidering appying too.

Thank you, good day

-Mason

I don't know if you were expecting to be accepted from this application or not, however, this is probably one of the most underwhelming and immature applications I've ever seen.

I've seen you around in-game which is great, however, you completely misunderstood the point of the trusted role. It's a role that represents the quality of the community within the server. If you were trusted, you have more credibility towards providing new and experienced players with an insight into rules and gameplay. It's a role that should be taken seriously like all others.

Everyone else here has touched on pretty much everything that needs to be said, but just realize that you can improve from here. Even if some have mixed opinions about you, your application is here to give more insight into how this role (if given to you) can benefit the community. Putting no effort into an application because of it's "apparent" insignificance, means you're just digging yourself a hole.

Sorry mate, I wish you the best of luck, however, it's a -1 from me.

Unfortunately it's going to be a large -1 on the basis of not creating a positive presence within the community. Definetly work on creating a more positive self image and helping players create a enjoyable DarkRP experience and I see nothing wrong with changing this -1 to a +1