Rhon Dishon's Trusted App

Rohn Dishon

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199175104172

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607419222

Discord User#:Average Human#4416

Your in-game name:Rhon Dishon

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220929224512_1.thumb.jpg.a6457faefcb19562c91b3e5bc67b624c.jpg

How many warnings do you have? How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Capture.thumb.JPG.b62a649b1f175a72d2e65ab89feba49e.JPG

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I play alot and give advice to anyone in need of help with build or problem.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

i would give dupes help with wiremod give my knowledge out to the darkrp community

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

yes and no, I know most of it but sometimes i can forget then and there

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Ineed

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

forsure :)

This app is very lacking in details and in shows no effort or care to why you should become a trusted member.

Your played time is good, but you lack forum post activity and I don't really know you very well besides the few times i've seen you in-game.

As for your warns, 4 warns within this month is not a very good sign that you fully understand the rules and may in future break them again.

Good luck however.

-Mason

Being trusted isn't just about giving advice to someone who needs it. Having this little information in an application just shows how little the role might mean to you. When answering the application questions, you need to provide detail, elaborate on points and prove to the staff team why you can be trusted. Just like any staff role, trusted is a role that needs to be taken seriously because you represent the quality of the community. I would love to provide more specific feedback, however, the answers you've stated don't really provide a reason as to why the role would fit you.

In addition, having received this many warnings recently AND for repeat offenses, shows that you may not learn from your mistakes and therefore shows that you can't really be trusted with any extra permissions granted to you. I would definitely look at refining your application so you stand out more, and to read through the rules regularly to ensure you're continually following them.

Sorry mate, it's a -1 from me but I wish you the best with your application.

Hi Rhon, you are a great community member but again, this application does not meet the minimum standards of a Trusted application.

I have no concerns regarding your playtime, warns and character in game. I'd recommend you reapply or edit the existing application to include further detail as soon as possible so others may consider it properly.

Thanks for applying though.

Hello Rohn, giving a -1 because the app is terrible. It lacks detail in all the areas. You also have 4 warns from this month alone. Final thing to note, your forum activity is no where to be seen. (First post was staff app and second is your trusted)

You need to edit your app and add more detail or add more detail to your next app, you should also try go a month or two with out being warned and as always, improve on your forum activity.

Rohn i really cant tell if your mucking around or not. I think you could of done so much better, to start off the application is rushed with no detail on why you deserve this role. Your discord and forum activity needs a lot of work aswell. I think if you filled out a proper application, took some time to really focus on trying to be involved with the community outside of the server you could seriously have a shot at trusted.