Realtek

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199186791842/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613263057

Discord User#: Realtek#1558

RP Name: Realtek

Country/Time Zone: Adelaide SA - ACST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

QDIIUaVz4KY3L-89OykzK-69t3J9Id6d2BG7QYFqq_TaJ49HcJjQSeSwiL8Zun9H5JjAiHFFpdPTrC0Z8yruKm5LA4rTQUN5ku5IBErdOibZq6CddJ6GLDGpJKj4sjC_Js1NcQoOJ7_JAxil8IUfAE05gLJwPSOPJok1pB8UC-hPXwi01_GSbs8p

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

0Pu94LK-um-trjaAbwaZztoGo0j_uE7Ez7OO_XFxTy8yksnFxWPztPDWOrZc7p3jX-Z1OMPnW3kpvPxD3w-XWdBl2dkUKh3mpyZbk8bG2-9TkYowzd7_dUg1iYDwMprEq4JeAxsmMSYXTY5hEejFNdalPTFKTgpG3qWKISKO8AMQ0iF1TmV1Vm8QNQ

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Have Been Banned Once For 3 Hours Idk Why Its Not Up There And Got Blacklisted Twice.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Yes, I work as a FiveM staff in a server that's kind of getting popular. I have experience for a few months now and most of the time I'm on the server everyday and every night, I stay up all night most of the time to help the FiveM server out. I work well as a team in that server and I love helping out people that are in need if any problems happen, I will love to help out a lot around our server and love to continue on DarkRP server to gain more experience so I know more.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I'm willing to help the community out with accepting tickets to catch players that don't follow rules and assist players that are having problems. I also would like to help out during nights because people think that they can get away with breaking the rules at night time because there’s usually no staff on. I’m a very good helper if anyone has problems with the game, I’m pretty well known about the rules on this server as I've been reading the rules multiple times.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

To work well as a team you need to have some great ideas about the main priority, as you know from earlier I'm a FiveM staff member, with this experience of becoming a staff member I have learnt and had many great experiences working on a team with people. I have also had the ability to interview and invite new people into the team and teach them all they need to know. I loved teaching people how to use the props that they have been given for their job and they learnt it very fast with my technique.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I would love to be helpful to the community and bring excellent teamwork towards the community to make sure we are working amazingly as a team and I will be joining overnight to make sure that no one is breaking the rules while other admins are busy or sleeping. I will be giving some creative ideas to some people if they are having problems or needing help on how to use wire mod or jobs on the server.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

Edited by Realtek

Hello Mr Realtek, I'm sorry but im going to have to give you a -1.

Firstly, this application seems rushed, you have no interaction or involvement outside of the server which plays a major factor when being accepted or even receiving some +1's etc. The interations ive had with you i dont think your upto the standerd i see in a staff member, you act very immature in game and i guess dont know when you can have a laugh and to be serious.

I think with some time and some work, you would have a shot at being staff but then again only time will tell, Good luck and dont take my feedback to harsh, work on your flaws and improve on them.

Coming in with a -1 because I simply think you are not up to the task of been a staff member, your maturity is lackluster and you need to improve on that, another thing to add, your forum activity is really poor and needs to be improved on. Last note to add, your discord activity is not where to be seen.

I will move on to positives, I think you are a nice person to chat with and hang around. The app isn't half bad. I also think you should try for trusted first, as trusted is a stepping stone for staff.

Edited by Cunt

I don't exactly know who you are so I am using your application to base my opinions here.

You have no forum/discord activity or community presence. Forum activity isn't the biggest deal in my opinion but it is something that shows initiative and is a big plus one when seeking for candidates. The application seems rushed as there is not really any colour coordination and you would be surprised at how important that is.

You talk about your experience as a FiveM staff member. As someone who used to be a staff member on FiveM, it can be quite time consuming. It's great that you have experience in staffing but I have an issue with this. I'm wondering how you will be able to split your time staffing on Gmod and FiveM. You claim that you're a hardworking staff member on FiveM so how will this affect your work while staffing on our server? This is something to consider when applying.

I wish you the best of luck. I hope you take this feedback into consideration.

Good Luck,

Zoe <strong>❤️</strong>

I want to first note my appreciation of your improved attitude from my recent interactions with you compared to your days as Shxdow.

Unfortunately, I am not confident enough to give you a +1 just yet due to the amount of time between your applications but you are definitely taking steps in the right direction. The staff position requires you to be mature and treat others respectfully so please continue trying to be a positive influence in the server. Involve yourself in RP scenarios, have some fun with others in a good mannered way and be kind to the newbies of the server. If you are involved in sits, I urge you to maintain a level head and give both the staff member and the opposite their due respect. This may be something you have to work on personally and this will take time.

I hope that you continue the good streak you have. As your attitude to others improves, your community image will improve naturally over time and with you taking on a new identity, I believe it is a good fresh start that you may need.

As a final note, I would recommend you improve your forum and discord presence on Orbital Servers in the same way.

I wish you the best of luck!

I don't know you super well in game but your application could use a lot of work and your lack of activity on anything other than the server is not good as others have mentioned. Your playtime is okay, and it wouldn't matter as much when considering someone who can provide a lot of value and be a good asset to the team, however based on the other replies and the fact that I don't know you well enough to vouch for your character, I don't think that you're currently fit for staff. Good luck.

Whilst I do believe you could be a great staff member, I'm unsure if this would be the right role for you for now. Yes you may have had a decent amount of experience in a staffing position before, however, I don't believe your focus would be towards Orbital when you have the position as a FiveM staff member. The part you mentioned regarding "staying up all night most of the time to help the FiveM server" pretty much sums up my point.

Assuming you're also attending school at 15 years old, hitting quotas on both a FiveM server and Garry's Mod server as well as outside commitments can be quite difficult. All-in-all, I just can't see you being an extremely valuable staff member at this stage, even if you can handle the responsibility.

I don't believe I have seen you online recently, so this rating is purely on the application itself, and whilst I believe you could fulfil the role well, I think there are some things that should be improved upon first. Sorry mate, I wish you luck with your application, however, it's a -1 from me.

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor community feedback, however, please don't give up and work on the feedback mentioned by the community, you have what it takes but you've just gotta put effort into it. Please reapply in two weeks.[/JUSTIFY]