Country/Time Zone: Australia, AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes (HyperXQuadcast

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1w 5d 8h

1664267099537.png.6ac04ef9cfe0d795cd09bcb045b33d70.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Zero

1664267202011.thumb.png.7e9189e16b098aedca785606715054a9.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Zero

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I have a fair amount of previous staff experience but unfortunately it was a small while back so the servers are not up anymore but glitch can vouch for me. Glitch used to own a server called Ranch RP and I was a staff manager on there and moved to being a staff manager for another server called EliteRP, so I have not only been staff but also had to manage staff.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I do not believe I "deserve" the staff position, I would appreciate being part of the team because I would like to ensure the server can keep thriving while bringing in more players, I understand that first impressions count and if new players get a bad beginning (like getting RDM'ed etc) then they might leave so I want to ensure they have not only a good start but also a continued experience of fun and role play performed well. Most of all though I want to assist the staff by taking a bit of weight off their shoulders, this can be by assisting with events in any way or just taking more sits off them so they can enjoy the game or not have to be overwhelmed. I also am on most nights quite late so for the others like me I can assist during those times where some may not be able to.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Firstly as stated before I have been staff manager multiple times and for me it was like "god's finger" where I say who is what and how I am in control, it was more of a who has good chemistry with the rest of the team and if there are fall-outs how can it be resolved so both parties leave as happy as possible. Secondly I am starting in PD trying to make my way through the ranks by helping other police as much as possible, when taking my test my trainer said to me that I have been listening really well and know the rules well as I am performing well. Finally I have based with a lot of people quite a few times and we always have a laugh and enjoy ourselves, for example Ruby was my trainer and I have based with him, Conan along with Sinister have had good times with me during events as we chill and have good conversations. I believe with this information you can see I like to keep a high moral and everyone working well with each other.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

As previously stated I like to keep moral high and quarrels low but mainly reducing stress is my biggest enjoyment, I am a uni student and work a lot so I really understand how severe stress can be so taking that off others by just assisting or bringing the mood up really gives me motivation and makes me work even harder. I know some days I may not have time to play but when I do I always like to hop on the server and even just see how some players or staff are doing.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I understand the severity of staff abuse and also how that will not only reflect on me but also the entire staff team and I would gain no pleasure in abusing power.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

If I abuse my powers not only do I expect to have them stripped but I also expect warns or bans if necessary, staff still have rules and breaking those rules is breaking server rules so there should be no favouritism.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Expectations are there to be met so I will always thrive to meet and surpass them. There is no point is applying for staff if I want to do the absolute minimum :)

Edited by Cooper Munn
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

+1

ever since i done my original response to your application cooper, i have seen you change ingame and it has changed my opinion of the -1 i gave to you.

you have been active and ive had many happy interactions with you so i changed my mind to be a +1

best of luck wallaby

Edited by wallaby
  • Like 1

+1

Hey Cooper,

I have had a couple of in-game interactions with you which all have been extremely good.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I absolutly loved this answer, I belive that it shows alot about your character as a person not just on this game. the way that you wish to take new players under your wing and want to make sure they have a great time. its amazing alot of people dont do this, it would be good to see more people helping "the little guy" when they first start.

Honeslty i cant really say much else, Ibelive you have blown this app out of the park.

Good Luck,

Harry Minge

• Like 1

Hello Cooper, im going to be give you a huge +1 due to the fact all of the interactions i have had with you have been positive. You have a good understanding of when you can mess around and when you shouldnt. The forum activity could do with some work, but with time i think that can be fixed. Great application btw

Good luck with everything i hope your application goes well

Giving a -1 due to the fact I have no clue who you are. Your community presence is no where to be seen and your forum activity is really poor and needs to be improved on, also on the note of activity, discord activity is no where to be seen.

On to the positives, 1w and 5ds of playtime with zero warns is really good, the app is really good and you make your point clear. But that been said, I can not +1 someone I do not know.

Good luck.

• Like 1

+1

I always see you around on the server, you're saying hello to people and showing your presence.

You clearly know the rules because your playtime to warns ratio. It is definitely the standard that is meant to be held as a staff member.

Your application is nicely written, I don't really have many things to say about that.

I highly suggest you improve on your forum and discord activity, it's always a good look for a staff member to be active on all places of orbital, not just in game. However, I don't believe being inactive on forums and discord is a deal breaker for staff as normal players are not obligated to be completely active and replying to posts. It is something to consider though, especially as a potential candidate for staff.

I do not believe I "deserve" the staff position,

If you're applying, you should be confident and believe you deserve the position. I don't know if that is what you meant but that is the vibe I got from that. Stay confident!

I believe you deserve the opportunity for staff and I'm excited to see what you can bring!

Goodluck

Zoe <strong><span style=❤️">

I was a bit inbetween on giving a + or - , but decided to go with -1.

I'll start with the positives.

Your game time is very good and you have no warns which suggests that you understand the rules and are willing to follow them.

The applicatiion is well written which is also gives a positive impact on why you should become a staff member.

However, I do think that another big factor is community presence, especially for a staff position. You should spend a little more time interacting with the community on discord, forum posts or in-game.

Despite all the positives and negatives, still wish you the best of luck.

-Mason

• Like 1

+1

Cooper's personality is very analytical, he's a really smart bloke who works in tech. Cooper has mountains of experience, especially when it comes to admin duties etc, he's also very empathetic and funny, someone I can trust with full certainty. Your application is exceptionally well written, you've touched on every necessary aspect of being a staff member.

I understand there's a slight issue concerning your overall community presence, but I wholeheartedly disagree. I know that Cooper plays on the server daily and makes an effort to engage with newer players. Cooper isn't trying to specifically occupy himself with any of the experienced players or admins, he's hanging around with anyone and everyone, not worried about ensuring he gets noticed by the bigger names. He is a very genuine guy and therefore, likes to make an impact where he feels it's needed. I've seen him provide newer players with guidance, teach people the rules and go out of his way to help others.

There's no one else I could see fulfilling a team player role better than Cooper.

Good luck man

+1

I have encountered you several times and have been in a sit with you once. You were friendly, calm and collected in most of these encounters. From those experiences, I believe you do have good intentions for the server and that you are mature enough to handle the staff position.

I like the amount of effort you have put into the application and it is well-written though a bit of formatting would be appreciated to easily distinguish question from answer.

As others have mentioned, you do lack a presence outside of the DarkRP server itself so this may be something you might wish to work on by actively posting/replying on the forums and by being on the Discord server.

I wish you the best of luck :)

+1

Usually Management cannot leave responses to Staff Applications, however I and other Head Admins have been asked to leave feedback due to the contested nature of this application.

From what I have seen and what I have been told by members of the community, you are a mature player with staffing experience willing to join our staff team. I haven't had any negative experiences with you and I believe with your experience as Staff Manager on RanchRP, you will be a great staff member here. Activity on the server and on the forums is good, however your presence on our discord is non-existent, with no posts at all. However this does not matter much overall, and with zero warns you clearly understand the rules.

Good Luck Cooper!

Cooper this was really hard for me I havent interacted with you too much on the server, but the few times I have you've proven yourself to be quite nice, respectful, and chill. Im going to go with +1 for you because I can imagine you would handle sits greatly and be highly responsible at the times needed.