Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199062887972

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551311122

Discord User#: Ruby Bartosh#6458

RP Name: Ruby Bartosh

Country/Time Zone: WA, Kalgoorlie, AWST

Do you have a working Microphone?: YES

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

20220926212848_1.thumb.jpg.54bf05e3ed4a319088ce1260e67c4820.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 7 - 5 nlr 2 - rdm 1 - prop trapping ldk

20220926212936_1.thumb.jpg.fc46c4ee13ab67e66f9f0a0bf961ae7c.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): none

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): no

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

Being staff will enable to control events that l host but also enable me to have access to even room and allow me to build much more fun events rather than having to ask other admin, and also the fact that when it comes to me telling people what is right and wrong people always listen on why they should follow what l am saying to not get punished and also just being able to handle situations that get out of hand of a normal RP that have to be taken care of by administration means and just also the fact that when people look at me they think me as a admin not a general role-player.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

l have a amazing ability to work with a team rather than trying to work alone and l always look to get a team built to help in large situations rather than trying to do it myself and also l am exceptional good at relaying information to fellow comrades to quickly kill down any situation

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

l have the qualities of being able to understand and identify any situation quickly and effectively get the situation under control and putting punishments if required out were they need to be

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

l absolute agree that not to misuse this power at all

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

l agree that if l missus these powers that l will completely be stripped of these powers

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

l will live up and beyond the staff expectations that are given as a staff member

"Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:" in this question you say that you can build events quicker, tell people right and wrong, and to "handle situations that get out of hand". i wouldn't think these examples would be the best to choose, nor did you provide any good examples.

"Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):" you didn't say any examples in this question other that "l always look to get a team built to help in large situations rather than trying to do it myself" which i haven't seen in all of your time in command or the server, if i am wrong i am sorry, but this is only what I have seen.

"What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: l have the qualities of being able to understand and identify any situation quickly and effectively get the situation under control and putting punishments if required out were they need to be" you have no staff experience, i don't know how you can say this without something to lean on or show an example of, its just saying something without a source, or in other words its just a hollow statement.

this entire document is riddled with spelling and grammar errors, you missed out on talking about your experience with command or how you have used your experiences as an opportunity, this app is extremely low effort, you seemed (please not pass tense) like a minge (I only say this because you have several NLR warns and PROP BLOCKING), and finally I don't think you actually put any thought into this and if you did you really need to get better or read over the staff application guide on what tony posted (link at the bottom). Ruby you are a lot better than this, this application doesn't show anything you have done on the server or frankly any reason on why you should be staff at all, i wish you luck.

TONYS STAFF APP GUIDE

Edited by Mashed Potatoes
  • Like 1

When it comes to the Application itself, I agree with Mashed Potatoes. Ruby, you could absolutely do a lot better than this. The matter of fact is, one bad Staff member reflects upon the entire Staff Team as a whole, and to be realistic, this is a shitty application and what is usually associated with a shitty staff member. Furthermore, you just got your Trusted Application accepted a couple days ago, while objectively this isn't against the rules, it illustrates a lack of patience.

However, Ruby you are an amazing person and player, and you can handle responsibility. I believe personally that you would make an amazing Staff Member.

+1.

This application needs more effort desperately, however at the end of the day, we all know Ruby and what his capabilities are, we all know he would make a good staff member. Despite no Staff Experience, you're not Braindead and it's not that difficult to pick up, you could definitely handle it. While the Actions of a Player speak a lot louder than words, the Application needs to be treated like much less of simply just a formality. If your application was well-written you'd most likely be well on your way to an interview. However, due to your lack of effort you'll now rely on positive community feedback, much more of a dice roll.

In spite of this, at the end of the day you are deserving of Staff and I hope everyone else considering Ruby for this position can ignore the Poor Application and focus on Ruby as a player and the bigger picture.

Good luck.

• Like 1

As this is a staff application, i'm looking at both the quality of app and the individual person, in this case being you.

While I do think you have what it takes to become staff member, the app lacks a lot of attention overall detail to why you should be apart of the staff team. As for you as a person, I think you have the qualities it takes to become a staff, and the way you lead PD is a good example of this.

Good luck and don't feel discouraged about reapplying if you don't get accepted the first time around.

• Like 1

+1

I did have a genuine battle about whether I wanted to +1 or -1 you or not but after more reconsideration I believe that overall you show all the qualities of a good staff member, you're an active PD main and show lots of leadership despite no experience whatsoever. HOWEVER, as others have said, there's problems that cannot be ignored about your application and activity overall. Over the next few days I suggest that you get your forum activity up, this is an important quality that a staff member needs as well as lots of activity in both the normal and PD discord. The application could contain more detail but your activity in game is great and you're a respectful and nice person to be around. I believe you have a really good shot at staff and would bring lots of quality to the team.

Good luck man

- Osama

• Like 1

Hi Ruby, ive had a long think about your application and the qualities you would bring to the staff team. I personally think that you would be a good fit for the role as youve stated in your application above.

Your Forum activity can do with some work but i believe that with the oportunitys you have already been give you have exceeded with the responsebilities and has a person.

A +1 from me

Giving Ruby a -1 because the app itself is not the best. It lacks detail in some areas that I believe that could have used more detail. Another thing to mention your forum activity is really poor.

I do believe Ruby would be a great candidate for staff. But the app needs more detail and improve on your forum activity.

Reading through this application shows many red flags that I need to address.

It seems like you only want staff for the benefits that it gives you. You don't really want it to help the server or help the staff team.

fact that when people look at me they think me as a admin not a general role-player.

Being staff isn't a show of superiority. This statement alone is a reflection that you only want the benefit of the role.

Being a staff member still means you are of equal importance to any other player. The mindset of superiority is not something that is wanted on the staff team as it can come across as unapproachable. I suggest you read through your application again and change your mindset about staffing. It is about wanting to help the community thrive and to make peoples experience in the server great. If you just want the role so you can "tell people they're right and wrong" then you are not a good candidate for staff.

Basic things that could also be improved is your grammar and spelling. The application seems rushed and there could be more detail and examples when answering the questions. You have constant warnings for NLR which is showing to me that you can't learn or improve from past mistakes. Maybe I'm wrong and you can prove that to me in this application or future applications. I don't exactly know who you are, haven't really seen you around on the server but maybe we just haven't ran into eachother. You can also improve on your community presence such as on forum activity and on discord.

Use this feedback to improve and make your application better. From other replies it seems like you are a good person to be around. Don't use this to stump you, use it as something to help you be a better candidate.

Best of luck,

Zoe <span style=❤️">

-1 hey man i have seen you around a fair bit and you seem like a nice guy very friendly and easy to get a long with and your low warns are very good to. The only reason i am giving u a -1 is because your app is quit short and not a lot of detail i hope you get in but if you don't and you do make another app try and put as much detail into it as u can.

good luck bro

Ruby your a sick cunt you’ve proven your capabilities to be chill but serious enough when needed you would fit great in the staff team in my opinion, you are a great member to the PD and your awesome, but it’s the app please please try again when you can and change your application and I will give you a +1 if this doesn’t get accepted

DENIED

[JUSTIFY]Poor community feedback. Your applications seem extremely rushed and I believe that you should take some time and put some effort into it, not only that but as @Zoe mentioned, it is not advised to have a superiority complex as you are still equal to any other member of the server. Please change your mindset and reapply in 2 weeks.[/JUSTIFY]

[JUSTIFY]Being a staff member still means you are of equal importance to any other player. The mindset of superiority is not something that is wanted on the staff team as it can come across as unapproachable.[/JUSTIFY]